Chapter 7

Apsen's POV.
I roll over to see Nate still asleep. I look over at my phone and it's 1:42. I started thinking about last night. After we got out the boat Nate drove me home and he ended up staying the night.(we didn't do anything) I just can't believe I kissed Nate but I'm glad I did. He just makes me happy and I don't know why. When I'm with him I feel like I can be myself. I roll over to look at him and he's awake. "Morning beautiful" he says. "Morning" I say back. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I look in the motto and my makeup from last night it a little smeared. I wash my makeup off and throw my hair in a messy bun. I come out the bathroom and Nate is putting his shirt back on. He looks up at me and walks over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I had a lot of fun last night, we should do that more often" he said smiling. "We really should" I said pecking him on the lips and walking out the door and going downstairs. Nate followed. I walk into the kitchen to get me something to eat. I grab some salt and vinegar chips and walk into the living room to sit on the couch. Nate was already sitting on the couch so I plop down on top of him. He wraps his arms around me and took some of my chips. "What do you want to do today" Nate asked. "I'm not sure, but I don't want to stay inside all day" I said. After a while Sammy, Kaddee, Belle, Courtney, and the Jacks come in the door. "Hey you guys are finally awake" Sammy says referring to me and Nate. I didn't say anything back. "What are you doing today" Belle asked me. "Nothing really" I say. "Great, then your coming shopping with us. We will have some girl time and the boys can do what boys do" Courtney said. "When are you guys leaving" I ask. "Around 3 or 4" Kaddee said. "Okay" I said. It was already around 2 so I decided I should get ready. "I'm gonna go and get ready" I say walking upstairs. I walk into my bathroom and take off my clothes. I run the water and jump in. I washed my hair, my body, and I shaved my legs. Once I got out I dried off and dried my hair. I walked over to the closet and looked through my clothes. I finally decide on high-waisted jeans and a white flowing crop top. I straightened my hair and did my make-up. I just put on mascara and a winged eye liner. I grab my grey vans and slid them on. I walk downstairs and the girls are ready to go. I walked past the couch and Nate stood up. He put his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Be careful Aspen" he said. "I will" I said walking out the door. We piled in Kaddee's car. I sat shotgun beside of Kaddee. Belle and Courtney sat in the back. I was really excited to go shopping and have some girl time. We pulled up to the mall and because we are girls the first place we went was Starbucks. I got an iced chai latte. We walked around the mall and we went into Hollister. I got a mint green two piece bathing suit and some shorts that I could wear over it. We walked in and out a couple of stores. In the end I got my bathing suit, some high-waisted shorts, and some crop tops. We walk down to the food court and sit down at a table. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say. I walk to the bathroom and before I can get in the doors someone grabs my arms and turns me around. It was bradley. Why is he following me. Why won't he just move on and leave. "Hey babe, I've missed you" he said into my ear. He was extremely close to my face and I was uncomfortable. I tried to get out of his grasp but he was stronger than me. "Bradley let go" I said. he just tightened his grasp on my arm. I thought about screaming for help but I knew that would only make it worse. "What do you want" I said. "You know what I want" he said kissing my neck up and down. He tried to kiss my face but I turned so he kissed my cheek. "Why can't you leave me alone" I asked. "Aspen we are meant to be, nothing can change that" he said. "You being an ass changed that" I said and I jerked out of his grip. I started walking away. "Fine leave, you're just gonna end up getting hurt" he said. I started to walk faster. How was I going to get hurt, was he going to hurt me.... I was knocked out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone. I looked up, it was Kaddee. I guess she could tell that I was scared because she asked what was wrong. "B-Br-Bradley" I stuttered. "Who's Bradley" I heard Belle ask. "I'll explain later but we need to get home" Kaddee said pulling to the exit. We got in the car and it was silent for a while. "Aspen, that's the second time Bradley has came up to you since you've been here. I hate to say this but I think we need to tell Sam before something bad happens" she said. I just sighed. I don't want Sammy to get in a fight with him. I know Sammy is tough but I don't want to take any chances of him getting hurt. "I'm not trying to be rude but could you please tell us what's going on" Courtney said. They have a right to know, I mean their just in the back seat awkwardly not knowing what's going on. "Will you tell them, I don't want to talk right now" I asked Kaddee. She nodded her head and explained the whole situation to them. By the time she was done all of us where in tears because it's that bad. We pulled up to the house and went inside. All the boys were sitting on the couch watching tv. Kaddee looked at me and gave me a face telling me I needed to tell Sammy about Bradley. "Uh, Sammy..could I talk to you" I asked. "Yea" he said getting up. "What wrong" he asked concerned. We walked into the kitchen and honestly I didn't know how to tell him or how he would take it. So I just said it all. "today at the mall I was walking to the bathroom and before I made it to the door someone grabbed my wrist and when I turned around it was Bradley, he's back and this is the second time he's came up to me. The first time was when I was at the airport getting Kaddee. But today when he was holding onto my wrist I got out of his grasp and he said 'Fine leave, you'll just end up hurt'. And I'm just really scared Sammy, I don't know what to do" I said and now I'm crying hardly and I can't stop. He just hugged me real tight. "It will be okay Aspen" he said. "I won't let anything happen to you"