Chapter 142: Nindroid Chess.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: My mind is just completely blown; 303K views and 9.6K votes. Thank you so very much and thanks for reading! In honour of this please enjoy this 8000+ word chapter.

Also, My_Inner_Pierce has done a review/reading of the first chapter of Chaotic Shattering and would love for everyone to check it out as well as let her know what you think. Link below.

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

Zane was spending the morning trying to teach his much loved little brother Echo how to play Nindroid Chess. Echo, on the other hand, was scratching the back of his head out of confusion.

"Hey, Echo. How come you're not by (Y/N)'s side?" Ronin asked the copper nindroid. Dareth punched Ronin in the shoulder. "What?" Ronin hissed as he rubbed the spot on his arm.

Echo looked over at the bounty hunter with a forlorn expression. "Mr Pythor says that I must keep a distance to (Y/N) so she can keep her mind focused on winning." Echo said somberly.

"Winning? More like keep her violent." Nya said continuing to punch the heavy punching bag that she'd borrowed from the Nexo Knights that morning. "Haven't you noticed she's getting more and more hostile." Nya pointed out to the others while landing another punch on the bag causing it to sway back and forth on the tree branch.

Jay and Cole both nodded in agreement. "There's something in her that's become so cold." Kai spoke up. "Become? It's almost like it was never warm to begin with." Jay stated.

"I don't get it? What changed?" Cole questioned. "We did." Lloyd said out loud. Everyone turned to look at the green ninja. "Not like that." Lloyd explained. "The first time (Y/N) fought Hela she was somehow flung into Ninjago, lost most of her memories and met us but then... Nadakhan happened..." Lloyd's voice trailed off for a few painful moments before he spoke again. "She never escaped this life..."

"Um... Is this a bad time to mention that after she fought the Preeminent she started hearing voices in her head telling her to come back?" Ronin blurted out. "WHAT!?" The Ninja's collectively screamed at the thief.

"Thought so." Ronin said under his breath. "Explain! Now!" Kai demanded sizing-up the thief turned bounty hunter.

"Whoa! Easy there hot head!" Ronin spat back. "I've still got a few Vengestone weaponry in my arsenal that can take you all down."

"Ronin! Kai! back off! Dareth explain!" Nya loudly demanded. Dearth let out a tiny yelp and hid behind Ronin.