Chapter 23: Blue

Longest chapter yet at 9,800 words. Hope you enjoy and that the wait was worth it.

Also...

I edited a photo of Shinsou into what Shun/Hide actually looks like AS WELL AS a picture someone else made of him

I edited a photo of Shinsou into what Shun/Hide actually looks like AS WELL AS a picture someone else made of him. Hope you like them!!! Yes, as you can see, just like Shoto, Shun has an ice burn on his face.

A long and peaceful night it was! Shoto Todoroki managed to talk his girlfriend into sneaking off of the school campus for the night. Of all the things the couple planned to do after breaking the rules, it was to secretly use Shoto's home while everyone else was out of town. That accomplishment where it stands doesn't sound all that correct does it? Not like they were planning to do anything naughtly like throwing a big ol' party or have sex, they were only doing what they felt was the right thing. It only took ten years, but Shoto's finally reunited with his long lost brother: Touya Todoroki after having long assumed he had died more than a decade before. Although Touya's twenty, all grown up, sport's a drastically different that he somehow works like a model on the runway, sadly goes by a different name AND just so happens to be a villain to top it all off. Despite how all the odds were against the boy of flames and ice, the world was telling him how badly he should stray away from his brother at all costs, Shoto bypassed all the warnings and chose to latch onto Touya anyways without any signs of letting go.

That's why Shoto and (Y/n) were happily treating Touya to a nice pleasure-filled night of luxuries galore from a nice home cooked meal-a luxury of which he hasn't had since he last called himself a Todoroki-to a shower to a clean comfortable place to sleep and Touya didn't hesitate to surround himself with it all. Don't gotta work for it then you might as well take it. It's like being given the choice between eating and going hungry. Anyone would choose to eat.

Although the man of blue flames and scars that were cut deeper than skin helped himself to the Todoroki household's luxuries, he became extravagantly cautious about every decision he'd make from the next step to the next breath. One wrong turn, one wandering glance, and that mental barrier would fall at risk of caving in. This house, everything about it really, from the pictures to little scuff marks on the walls and handrails from silly childhood accidents, could all too easily unbury his deeply forgotten memories, the memories of his past identity. Dabi's just lucky this estate was so large, finding a vacant guest bedroom was accomplished with ease. No pictures, a perfectly made bed adorn in sheets of comforting sandy beaches, no signs of life, perfect. Dabi, after considering all of his options, decided that this room appealed to his better interest as he slid the paper door to a close behind himself with a cautious hand. His hair still sopping wet from his shower, for his black locks were flat and clouded his vision. The floorboards were cold beneath his bare feet with each step taken. His turquoise eyes scanned the tan coverings of the bed, shiny and not a wrinkle to be found. The man began to wonder when was the last time he'd slept in an actual bed, and not just some random place he'd consider 'comfortable' or 'safe' enough to give his eyes a rest. "Well,' Dabi shrugged as he plopped down upon the bed ruining the perfect sheets. "I've already bathed. I might not like this place but eh... I deserve this more than I think..."