XXV. That's All This Story is About

"Hey, dear, are you ready for the last episode of this show?" Pandora asked.

"Yeah. I wanna see how things ended for us. And I wanna see the one event that the gods told me earlier." Subaru said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Pandora asked.

"As what I've heard, it is what they called, "Director's cut." Kenichi said.

"Director's cut? Like some sort of a short scene before the movie ends? Wait, I haven't remembered anything about what happened. Before I left their world, I met Pandora and got her powers. Then, I knew what happened to Rem, but what could this director's cut have?" Subaru said.

"What did you do before you get home to your family?" Halibel asked.

"I and Emilia were on the same carriage with the kids and, that's it, I got myself teleported at home." Subaru said.

'So he didn't know what happened to everyone's memories about Rem. But knowing that she was already defeated by the Archbishop of Gluttony and Greed, and everyone lost the memories of her except him.

So the gods gave Subaru only some straight to the point information about the future and not all the things that happened in the future.' Pandora thought.

"Are you prepared for the final scene of Subaru and Emilia later on, Pandora?" Halibel asked.

"Of course! Is there any problem?" Pandora asked with her eyebrow raised up.

"Maybe you'll secretly cry in a river as you see him--" Halibel was stopped by Subaru who covers his mouth.

"Yeah! Yeah, let's get things going!" Subaru chuckled.

'To be fair honest, I really hated that last part. And I despise those scenes, to be honest.' Pandora thought.

"Everyone, listen! We have decided to tell your future after this episode. So please enjoy watching the last episode." Scorpio said.

"After this episode... ugh, can we just go home already?" Priscilla asked.

"Who said you can go home after this? Haven't you forgot we killed you all back from your world?" Madara coldly asked, making them stand back on them.

"You'll still see more of Subaru's sufferings later on! So be prepared! Kukukuku!" Scorpio exclaimed.

"There's a slight concern weighing on my mind. I would like to take a see number from our forces to eliminate them." Wilhelm said as the scene shows the carriages are ready to go and the kids beside Emilia are playing while waiting.

"Is there any way I can help?" Emilia asked.

"Emilia-sama, head to safety in the carriage. Do not release the children's hands. You truly are master and servant. Your eyes look just like his." Wilhelm said, which made Emilia think about Subaru.

"Wilhelm-san, I--" Emilia stopped talking as Wilhelm leaves her.

"Hahahaha! What a poor half-elf, getting ignored just like that!" Priscilla said.

"Ignored? But I already said what I should say. But, if I did a mistake out there, I truly apologize." Wilhelm said.

"No, no. It's fine. You've said already what you wanted to say to me. No worries." Emilia said.

The scene shifted to Julius now taking on Betelguese as he slashes his sword to the incoming Unseen Hands of the Archbishop.

"This cannot be! You cannot use such means, such tricks, to make light of me and of my devotion!" Betelguese roared and released more of his Unseen Hands. Unlike before, the hands managed to wound Julius in the gut and shoulder. Subaru also felt the damage the knight has received.