Chapter 16 - Back to Base

Please use Y/N instead of Sterben.  I am too lazy to change it.  

Y/N: I wake up to the sound of sheets rustling and sit up rubbing my eyes.  I stretch my arms and then remember what happened last night.  I look over at the clock and see its 6am and see Mya still asleep and quietly get out of bed and sneak out with my mask.  I walk around the town before the sun rises.  Its so quiet and peaceful its like a scene from a book.  I see a kid on the street sleeping, cap on his stomach.  By the looks of him he looks like an orphan.  I pull out what ever cash I have on me and put it under his cap and walk away.  I walk around some more and get a message from Mya.  Were are you master?  I tell her im walking back and then start walking back to the room.  When I reach the room its 7 am and both Mya and Willow are awake and dressed.  

Mya: Welcome back Master!  I got Willow up and ready for training.

Y/N: We arnt going to do much training today.  Today I have to go on a date with Hermes and then were going to go back to the our base.  Tomorrow we will start for real at the base.  Mya looks a wee bit disappointed that theres only a little bit of training today but then she puts on a smile.  I say to them both, but first we have to go get breakfast.  

Mya: I know a  breakfast place just down the road from us.  Can we try it master?

Y/N: Sure.  Lets go.  We walk out of the room and down the halls to the entrance of Hermes's bar and she waves at us.  I say to Mya and Willow, go on ahead, ill catch up in a minute.  They nod and walk out.  I walk over to Hermes and she says hi.  Hey Hermes, are you free for lunch today?

Hermes: Bold I say raising an eyebrow and smirking.  No lead up or any thing just "hey wanna go out" I say smiling.  But yes I am free for lunch.  Were we going?

Y/N: Its a surprise.  Ill pick you up at 1300 ((military time goes 0-24 or 0000-2400.  Ex 3am is 0300 (when saying it its zero three hundred hours) and 7pm is 1900 (nineteen hundred) hours.  Midnight is either 2400 or 0000 hours))  hours and dress up semi-formal. 

Hermes: Ok Ill see you then darling I say teasing him as he leaves.  

Y/N: I hurry out and see Mya and Willow up the street walking.  Its really cute because Willow is holding Mya's hand.  I bet if you just saw us as you drive down the road you would swear that we're just a normal family.  Well if I didnt have my mask on that is.  I catch up and walk with them with Willow in the middle of me and Mya.  She looks up and takes my hand with a smile on her face.  I hold her hand and she starts skipping between us.  We walk for a minute or two and then Mya leads us down a back ally to a little restaurant that looks like its just a small time restaurant thats most likely family owned.  Mya leads us inside and sits us at a table by the door.  A little old lady runs out from the other room.

Little old lady: Oh Mya your back!  Oh and you brought some friends!  She looks at me and then at Willow.  Mya is this your husband and daughter? Mya eyes widen and she blushes and says,

Mya: No no no Ms Isuna this is my master.  Do you remember me telling you about him?  He is the one who saved me.  His name is Sterben and this is Willow.  

Ms Isuna:  Oh!  Well thank you so much for saving Mya!  You, Willow, and Mya get free food from us when ever you visit us!

Y/N: It was nothing.  Thank you for your offer Ms Isuna but I really couldnt.  I wouldn't want to cause you any trouble.

Ms Isuna: No no I insist!  Please it is no trouble at all.

Y/N: If you insist I suppose Ill have to agree I say.  I take off my mask and put it aside.  She hands us some menus and we order some food.