Chapter-30

Hobi's pov.

                   After Taehyung told me everything, all could feel was being numb. Didn't know how to respond, after all the love I given to him, I got betrayed. Not only betrayed and also being lied, being lied for so many time. My heart was hurting badly, I chose to remain silent rather then bursting out at him.

                Taehyung lost all my trust that I had on him  but worst he did was with Jimin. How could he? Could he stoop so low to let all that happened? He lied to all of us, just to hide is God damn pathetic secret? Thing would have been so damn easy if he told the truth, the day Jungkook brought the proposal for Jimin.

            I could have told Jimin everything by now, but seeing him broke, stopped me from doing this, this is the only reason I stopped Taehyung too.

           I chose to handle that shit maturely, instead of letting my anger hover over me and destroy all what left, it should be better that I talk to Jungkook first. I didn't want Jimin to break even more by telling him that his own fucking so called brother was behind all his misery.

          Jungkook is surely gonna repay for all this. I am going to make him divorce Jimin and leave. I hadn't thought of what to do with Taehyung yet. But I surely say one thing.... The Hoseok who loved him... is dead.

         I Knocked his door a bit harshly, Taehyung standing behind me, looking all scared. After some knocking the door burst open, revealing Jungkook in a distressed state, his little swollen. Of course he would be crying after doing all this to an angel like Jimin.

       "HOW DARE YOU?" I roared, fisting his collars as I entered furiously his room. He stepped back a little.

        " Does... does he know everything know?" He asked in a shaky voice as he chose ignore my glare. " Tell me... Does he know? " His voice pleading.

          He must be worried about Taehyung, but why is asking about Jimin? Ain't Taehyung his first priority? He probably loves him. He looked pale.

         " Why the fuck would you care about him? Why the fuck that matters to you, if he knows or not?" I growled, not daring leave his shoulder as I shake him hard. Taehyung looked terrified as he stood beside me, his hand on his mouth, suppressing his sob.

          " Please tell me, hyung," he pleaded, his eyes teary.

             Who can tell, a tough guy like him can cry. But what was he crying for? For Taehyung? Or for cheating on Jimin? I could care less as main motive was to convince him to divorce Jimin as soon as possible and get his pathetic self out of our lives.

           " I am not hear to answer your bullshit questions," I hissed, gritting my teeth as harshly let go of him. He stumbled on his feet but maintained his balance. " Divorce him, Jungkook. As soon as possible. If you don't want to indulge in yourself in a war," I demand.

          " I WILL NEVER DIVORCE HIM," he growled, as his eyes went wide open in disbelief, " I will make things better between us," he whispered yelled as sat lifelessly on the couch behind him.

          " What do you think? Life is a joke? Jimin is a joke? Using him to take you pathetic revenge, involving him in yourself and then shamelessly forcing him to stay with you, is that all a joke?" I said, my voice low as I chose feel my own heart clenching. " I will make you divorce him at any cost,"

         " Are you gonna divorce Taehyung too? He also cheated on you, right?" He asked, shooting me a glare as my blood boiled even more. This bastard still got guts to say something like that.