twenty six

a/n: i'm writing this as my friend is telling about how they got a gf and its making me feel single and when i feel single i write about norenmin to make me feel even more single <3

renjun grabbed his books as the school bell rang, bowing to haseul as he passed her desk. a smile appeared on his face as he left he classroom, the school day was finally over and he could now spend the rest of his day talking to the two people he loved most.

as he walked to his locker he ignored all the stares he was getting from the other students. people had been staring at him all day and often whispering to each other or throwing remarks at him. he still didn't know why but throughout the day it stopped bothering him and he learned to simply ignore them.

he shoved his books into his locker and grabbed his bag before heading towards the school entrance. he walked with a bounce in his step and a bright smile as he made his way to the car park where he would meet jeno and jaemin who insisted on walking him home.

as he was just about to step through the double doors a hand grabbed his wrist and he was yanked into the boys' bathroom. he turned around to look at the person with a stunned look. he gulped as he saw who it was.

'o-oh san, do you need something?' san smirked as the boy stuttered, enjoying how weak and scared the boy looked.

'yeah, i have a question.' san walked towards renjun who backed up until he hit the sinks, now trapped. renjun nodded weakly, waiting for san to continue.

san looked the boy up and down before he scoffed. 'you really are a slut, aren't you?'

renjun opened his mouth but no words came out. san rolled his eyes and took out his phone, unlocking it and clicking into something before holding the screen up so renjun could see it.

'you, jaemin and jeno just started dating? as if that isn't weird enough, you're now looking for more like the attention seeker you are.' renjun looked at the screen in horror as he stared at the picture.

someone had edited his face on to a, let's just say not so PG13 picture. he looked down at the shares and likes and felt tears begin to fill his eyes. the whole school had definitely seen it by now, and probably even more.

'that- that's not me.' renjun shook his head, pushing the phone away from him. san chuckled as he put his phone back into his pocket. he then stepped closer to renjun and caressed his cheek.

'no need to lie, babe. i think it was quite hot.' san grinned as his eyes trailed down renjun's terrified face to his lips. he ran his thumb over them and renjun's eyes widened before he harshly pushed san away and attempted to run past him. san stumbled and hit the wall but recovered quickly so that he would able to grab renjun's wrist again.

'let me go.' renjun yelled, the tears now flowing down his cheeks. 

'you're a piece of shit, you know that. jaemin and jeno only like you for your pretty little face and body, nobody would want a fucking brat like you.' san growled lowly before he pushed renjun to the ground. renjun looked up at the boy only to be forced to look away as san harshly slapped his cheek. he raised a hand to his now red cheek and curled into a ball, praying somebody would find him.

san scoffed at the sight in front of him. 'what a coward.' he spat at renjun before kicking the boy's thigh, earning a whimper from the blonde. san smiled sickly but his smile was quickly wiped off as he was shoved against a wall, his collar now in the hands of jeno.

'i warned you, i fucking warned you.' renjun watched in both fear and shock as he stared at his boyfriend pinning the older boy against the wall. jeno looked even angrier than last time but this time, renjun felt safe.

'hey bub, look at me. i'm here. let's go, nono will deal with san, okay?' renjun turned his attention to jaemin's soft voice. he was kneeling in front of him with his hand stretched out for renjun to take. renjun ignored his hand and instead threw his arms around jaemin's neck, sobbing into his shoulder. 

jaemin's heart broke at the sight as he lifted his boyfriend off of the cold floor. renjun instantly wrapped his legs around the younger's waist, refusing to let go. jaemin glanced at jeno and with one look at his face, he knew he'd be okay. he quietly left the bathroom with his sobbing boyfriend and walked to the car park as fast as possible. he sighed in relief as he saw mark's car was still parked there and he quickly hurried towards it. he didn't even stop as he saw mark and donghyuck leaning against the other side of the car, making out.

'sorry to disturb your moment, i'll ask questions later but right now i need you to drive me to jeno's house.' jaemin slapped mark's shoulder who quickly pulled away with rosy cheeks. mark just nodded, avoiding their eyes as he hopped into the car. donghyuck sat in the passenger seat as jaemin climbed into the back with renjun still wrapped around him.

'baby it's okay, you're okay.' jaemin whispered into renjun's ear as he continued to sob, gripping jaemin's shirt tighter. he played with renjun's hair gently in attempt to calm the chinese boy down.

he never wanted to see his boyfriend like that again and if he did, he was not afraid to hurt someone.

a/n: wooyoung collect your man

also back door by skz,,, i'm obsessed they never disappoint