•19•

MIAS POV:

The table was completely full with the boys, me and Casey, and a few of their friends.

" soooo birthday boy what's the plan " Nate takes the mic and addresses Ambrose.

" wait why wasn't I  told it was your birthday ?" I hit him on his arm.

" it's really not that big of a deal, and it's next weekend " he shrugs.

" of course it's a big deal, you only turn 18 once" Casey tells him and I nod. I turn 18 in January so I've still got a while to go.

" oh yeah what'd you do when you turned 18 " he asks her.

" well uh I made a cake and ate it " she turns red.

" i bet you make a mean cake " Sebastian winks at her and she stays red.

" how about a party ? " Sebastian suggests that.

" that's a great idea! We can throw the best party LA has seen since Paris Hilton ruled this town " I say smiling from ear to ear. I NEED a good party.

" ok but we can't do it at mine, my dad is hosting a business meeting the night of my birthday " he says and one of the boys is about to offer their house when an annoying voice interjects.

" how about mine " I hear Ariel from behind me and she takes a seat next to Ambrose which squeezes the table practically pushing me off the bench.

" No thanks " he says not giving a second glance.

" I have a killer pool and party area "

" we all have killer pools and party areas " Sebastian answers her.

" I know the perfect place " I say and instantly regret my words. My father owns a mansion in the hills where we hold a lot of galas, events, and well it was Brandon's go to place to hold parties.

" where ? Your 1 bedroom house " Ariel sneers.

" a mansion in the hills actually " i sneer back and the entire table looks at me confused.

" well it's my fathers employers mansion, but he hasn't used it in 5 years and uhh my father has a key and takes care of it "

Sebastian and Alfie give me knowing looks but I ignore them.

" are you sure we won't get your father in trouble ? " Ambrose asks concerned.

" I'm sure " I reassure him with a smile.

" it's settled then, Mias fathers employers mansion " Nate says. " boy that's a mouth full"

" bet you can't say that 5 times in a row " Sebastian tells him to which Nate smacks the back of his head. I chuckle at the boys.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The school day ends and I'm at my locker when Ambrose approaches me.

" hey "

" hi " he says as he leans in a gives me a kiss.

" we never actually discussed what we are " I tell him as I shove a few books in my bag.

" what do you want us to be ? "

" I was thinking friends with benefits you know, I'm still weighing out my options " I joke and he laughs.

" well I think we're dating "