Chapter Fifteen

~ We function as families. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack. ~

"Are you guys hungry?" I say carrying Eli and placing him in his moses basket which was in the kitchen next to the table. Jett walked in followed by River and Cooper, they were all still in their Pyjama's. Theo was still asleep with Alec, so I just left them up there, peaceful. The three boys climbed on the stool and nodded their heads in unison. "Can we have coco pops." Cooper says smiling, I walk over to the cupboard pulling out three bowls "Mommy can I have warm milk?" Jett asks smiling, I nod my head "with the coco pops in there." He nods fastly. I smile "I know sweetie." I say looking at him as I pour the milk in the bowls of coco pops, I pull away Jett's bowl in the microwave for a few seconds and when the microwave had finished I pulled the bowl out and handed it to him "Can mine get heated up too." River asks smiling, I nod and then I repeat the process once again and I hand him the bowl. I make myself a bowl of cereal and join them taking the end seat next to the cot, we eat in a comfortable silence and soon the boys had finished. Each boy jumped down "Alright you three get dressed, River check if your dad's awake and I'll see what we are doing today." I say smiling taking their bowls and loading them in to the dish washer, I quickly make Theo a bottle of milk and then I lift Eli out of his cot and I follow them all up the stairs, Jett and Cooper went in to Jett's bedroom and River ran in to Luca's room. I walked in to my room and Alec and Theo were now awake sitting on the bed, Theo's had curly bed hair while Alec's spiked up, they both smiled and stretched, I had laid Eli on his changing station and I quickly changed his nappy and wiped him down, I put a clean vest on him and a clean white baby grow on him. I quickly put a baby bib around him and I quickly I feed him, after I rub his back in soothing circles until he burped. I chuckle, they're getting louder. Soon I feel his head fall in to my hand and he was fast asleep. I carry him to his crib and I place him in it, I wrap him in his blanket and kiss his forehead softly. "I've got a pack meeting today babe, so I'm not going to be about. Luca's going back to London today aswell so I'm going to drop him and River to the airport." Alec says climbing out the side of the bed. I hand Theo the bottle which I made him and he lays on the bed drinking it. I walk in to Jett's room and I see him and Cooper dressed in blue Jeans and a shirt. "You okay boys?" I say peeping my head in the door, they nod. I walk out the door and back in to the bedroom, I heard my phone ringing so I quickly grabbed it. "Hello?" I say to the unknown number which phoned me. "Olivia, It's Ashton." A deep voice says, It's been almost three weeks since we last spoke, since he last saw me, it's been almost a month since he last saw Jett. "Olivia." Ashton says again. "Uh- Yeah?" I say startled. "Olivia, I want Jett too spend the day with me, I want him to meet his brother, his sister, his family, his future pack." Ashton says quickly. "Um." I begin to say, I was speechless "I know Jett won't want to come with me, but if I send Conan to collect him in a hour okay bye." Ashton says without letting me answer, he puts down the phone "Who was that?" Alec says kissing my shoulder as he sneaks up behind me, now fully dressed, I jump at his touch. "No one." I quickly say, before changing my mind. "Conan, he want's to come for Jett. So he can spend the day with him." I say turning around and kissing his lips. Alec nods "I'm sure Jett won't mind." He says before calling Jett's name. Jett runs in and smiles at Alec, "Yes Alec?" Jett says the smile not leaving his face "Uncle Conan is going to come for you soon, you can go spend the day there with them." Alec says smiling, Jett pouts "And after, when you come home and I finish work I'll take you and cooper to the Ice cream place and we can get cake." Alec says pinching his small cheeks, Jett smiles and nods "I gotta tell cooper i'll see him later." Jett says bolting out of the room to cooper who was in the frontroom I could hear him talking loudly to cooper, causing me to chuckle. Alec smiles at me happily and quickly pecks me on the lips "Babe, i've gotta Jet." Alec says and on cue Jett ran in "did you call me?" He asks smiling sweetly. I giggle as Alec erupts in laughter "No honey, Alec was being silly." I say frowning sternly at Alec who was still laughing. "C'mon Luca, River, we gotta stop by mom's to say bye!" Alec says calling through the halls "Alright I'm coming." Luca says carrying his suitcase along with a small one for River. "Thank's for having us Olivia." Luca says kissing my cheek politely "uhuh it was a nice wedding, we'll see you soon." River says hugging my leg. "Bye Baby, Coop, Theo." Alec says kissing our heads "Seeya lil man." Alec says lifting up Jett and kissing his forehead, Jett hugs him tightly and smiles "Bye Alec." Jett says sweetly, Alec puts Jett down and quickly kisses Eli's head "seeya son." He whispers, he quickly runs back to me and kisses my lips "hurry up Alec, we're gonna be late." Luca says opening the front door "yeah uncle Alec." River says copying the way Luca was standing, their facial expressions exactly alike. I chuckle "alright bye bye." Alec says grabbing his coat and his briefcase, he closes the door quietly.