Peter's Day Off

Finally doing a request from like months ago. My bad broski.  I would've uploaded sooner but I didn't wanna 🤷🏼‍♀️ Better late than never....right¿

Request Summary: Peter's class goes on a field trip to SI but Peter's not allowed to go because of how he "lies" about the internship.

"Alright settle down class I have an announcement to make," Mr. Harrington exclaimed while waiting for the classes undivided attention, "Tomorrow we will be going on a field trip to Stark Industries! Now this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I expect each and every one of you to be on your best behavior."

The class tuned out after Mr.Harrington announced the field trips destination. Everyone was talking to each other with excitement about their anticipation for the trip tomorrow. Well, everyone except Peter.

Peter did not want to go on this field trip. No one had believed him when he said he had an internship at the the tower and he does not want to deal with Flash trying to "expose" him or whatever.

However, it appears Peter doesn't have to worry about the trip anymore. After the bell rang, Mr. Harrington called Peter up to his desk.

"Now Peter as you are aware a field trip to Stark Industries is a very big deal."

Peter nodded in agreement.

"Well with you lying about your internship it would look bad if you came with us on this trip. So I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to allow you on this trip. Hopefully this will make you learn your lesson about lying."

As happy as Peter was about not going on this trip, he was not happy about the reasoning.

"I understand that you're not letting me go on the trip, but for the record Mr.Harrington I'm not lying about my internship," Peter replied as he walked out of the room.

Line break brought to you by Kaz Brekker

When school was over, Peter swung over to the tower. He made his way to the elevator and up to the penthouse where his saw Mr.Stark in the kitchen making what was probably his tenth cup of coffee.

"Hey kid." Mr.Stark greeted when he saw him.

"Hi Mr.Stark!"

Mr.Stark rolled his eyes, "When will you stop calling me Mr.Stark."

Peter smiled, "I don't know. When will you stop calling me kid?"

"Fair point."

Peter laughed, "So anyways Mr.Stark my class apparently has a field trip here tomorrow, but my teacher said I can't go on it because everyone thinks I'm lying about my internship. So can I like just stay here tomorrow if it's okay with you and May?"

Mr.Stark narrowed his eyes, "Why doesn't anyone believe you have an internship here?"

Peter shrugged, "I don't know."

Mr.Stark shook his head, "Well you're more then welcome to stay here but make sure to ask that hot aunt of yours first. I don't want to be on her bad side."

Peter gagged, "Gross Mr.Stark!"

Time Jump brought to you by Julie and the Phantoms 👻

Peter woke up in his room at the tower and made his way to the kitchen for breakfast. He walked in to find Mr.Stark at the counter drinking coffee.

"Morning Mr.Stark!"

"Morning kid."

Mr.Stark wasn't a morning person. So Peter waited until he finished his cup of coffee to ask him what they were doing today.

"Well I was wondering if you would like to lead a tour group for me in about an hour?" Mr.Stark asked.

Peter accepted immediately. He's never led a tour group before and was happy Mr.Stark asked him.

After accepting, Peter went back to his room to finish getting ready. He brushed his teeth, combed his hair, and put on his clothes. By the time he was done, it was time for him to head down for the tour. But he just couldn't help but think he was forgetting something.

Peter exited the elevator and made his way over to the lobby. When he arrived he remembered what he had forgotten. Today was the school trip.

Why Mr.Stark Peter thought.

His teacher and class spotted him right away..

"Peter!" Mr.Harrington yelled.

He cringed at the loud noise but made his way over to them.

"Hi Mr.Harrington." Peter said weakly.

Mr.Harrington looked mad, "I cannot believe you snuck in here after I told you you were not allowed on this trip!"

"But I'm-" Peter tried.

Flash sneered at this, "Yeah Parker quite lying you're caught red handed!"

"I'm sorry," A new voice spoke up, "is there a problem here?"

Everyone turned around to find the Tony Stark standing next to them. No one said anything.

"So is there a problem or not?" Tony said again.

Mr.Harrington looked sheepish, "I'm so sorry Mr.Stark! One of my students snuck in after I told him he couldn't go on this trip. You see he was lying about having an internship here."

Mr.Stark looked annoyed, "You mean Peter here? You're correct that he doesn't have an internship-"

"Ha!" Flash cut in. "I knew he- "

Mr.Stark narrowed his eyes at Flash, "If you had let me finish you would know Peter is not an intern, he's my personal assistant."

Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Now I asked him to lead this tour so I expect you all to be on your best behavior for him." Mr.Stark stated.

He then turned to Peter, "If they give you any trouble kid tell FRIDAY and I'll have security escort them out."

He ruffled Peters hair and left.

Peter turned back to his teacher and class who still had their mouths open, 👄

Peter smirked, "So y'all just not gonna say nothing?"

Fin

Word count:966

Today's question: What was the last book you read? Could be from Wattpad or regular book
For me it was Six of Crows.