Part 8

The Raizadas sat down at the dinning table still in shock at what just happened.

Nani who always prided herself as the respectable matriarch of the Raizada family was feeling defeated and slapped with her own hypocrisy.

Anjali state was no different from Nani. She always thought she will forever be the one in control but yesterday her fear of being replaced was confirmed when Akash who had never spoken back at anyone since his childhood literally threatened to kick them out if they disrespect his wife but today that fear has become a reality. A reality that she no longer runs things but Payal does.

Mami who was always confident Payal will bow down to her was now imagining Payal making her work like a slave and she knew all it takes was a complaint to her son and she will literally be turned into a slave to serve Payal and that scared the living daylight out of her.

Shyam on the other hand couldn't wrap his head around the fact that Khushi was rich. And the fact that Shashi was going to get treatment didn't sit well with him and he knew if he is able to speak, he will rat him out.

"Khushi is a rich woman!..... And look at how am wasting my time with this limp...... I have to do something to be in Khushi's good book and that way manipulating her to be mine will be easier........ And also find a way to get rid of that Shashi." He thought forgetting Arnav will make him regret his existence if he came closer to Khushi.

"Well.... Well..... Well. " Manohar slapped breaking their reveries. " Finally maa someone broke your illusion of thinking because you have grey hair and older than everyone you are always right...... To tell you the truth..... Payal wasn't disrespectful as you all think she is...... All she did was call out you and your so called granddaughter's bullshit...... If I were you all I will not provoke her any further because silent women like her are more deadly when provoked...... All she needs is ask and it shall be fulfilled by Akash....... Come on Nk....... We have things to do. " Manohar said and walked out with Nk.

Shyam stood up and left and Anjali knew he was planning on wooing Khushi now more than ever because she is not only beautiful but rich us well.

Immediately they got to the room Anjali started her nagging.

"I know you are planning on leaving me for that witch..... But I won't let you. " Anjali yelled and Shyam laughed.

"And who is going to stop me..... You!...... With what army...... Arnav left you..... Your so called father also left you...... You are a bad omen which snatched Arnav's life from him....... And tried to kill him....... Don't provoke me to tell him and the family the truth of your origin." Shyam taunted and moved to the bathroom leaving a crying Anjali behind.

"Where are you papa!?...... I need your help." She cried and Shyam who just stepped out of the bathroom rolled his eyes seeing her and went out.

AR.

Akash stood at the top looking down at the workers changing everything that reminds him of Arnav when his phone rang and the screen displayed an unknown number and he frown and walked into his office and picked the call.

"Hello..... Who is this? " He asked and hearing the voice on the other side made him angry.

"Hi ex...... I just wanted to hear your voice....... And I know you know who I am. " The person replied.

"What the hell do you want Natasha? " He bellowed.

"Relax my ex...... Am just calling to congratulate you on being chosen to be part of the fashion show Award. " Akash smiled but it drop and turned to anger with what Natasha said next. "Oops....... I forgot it was for Arnav and not you parasite....... So the congratulations must go to him instead of a leech and an incompetent person like you. " Natasha said and laughed making Akash angry.