- Chapter 12 -

"Y/NNN" Atsumu screams running into your room.

You were sitting on the bed and Atsumu came and gave you a big hug.

"Atsumu, i may give you my sickness." You said trying to push him away.

"I know Y/n chann but i missed you muchh..." He said while squeezing you tight.

You gave up trying to push him off and let out a sigh. While Atsumu was hugging you, you saw two boys walk in with food 😍

Your eyes immediately lit up and pushed atsumu with full force causing him to fall, you grabbed the food from Osamus hands and plopped your self on your bed, while leaning against the bed head.

"Y/n you better save some food for me" Osamu said while going siting on the other side of you.

You put the food in the middle of you and Osamu. Atsumu sat at the opposite end of Osamu and Suna sat on the opposite end of you. You guys sat in silence and ate your food. After a little bit you guys decided to watch a movie down stairs.

As you were standing up, you felt dizzy, Suna noticed. Osamu and Atsumu were already down stairs.

"Y/n you alright?" suna said walking up to you.

"Oh yeah i just feel a bit dizzy..." you said holding your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys have finished the movie and the twins had to go home for dinner. Suna stayed with you since his parents didn't mind him coming home a bit late.

"Hey Suna you dont have to stay, if you dont want to..." you said while nervously laughing.

"Well if you want me to go i can go" He said smirking.

"NO, uhh i could use the company, i need some help with my homework." You said while being a bit embarrassed.

"I can help i guess" He said as he started to walk up the stairs. You followed behind him into your room. You pulled out your books and put them out on the table, you needed help with science. He sat on one end while you say on the other end.

"Sunaaa i don't know what i am doingg" You said whining putting your head down.

As you were complaining you heard footsteps, Suna had got up and sat next to you.

He started explaining the content to you, But you couldn't concentrate because you were too busy staring at his face...

"Y/n stop staring and do your work" He said making you jump and making you blush.

"Yessir"  You said going back to your work not looking up.

A smile formed on his face when he saw you blush and get embarrassed because of what he said, he thought it was cute...

"YAY FINALLY DONNE!!" You slightly yelled in excitement, getting up and and then plopping your self on to your bed.

"Took 2 hours though" suna said getting up and sitting at the end of the bed near your legs.

It was already 8pm and you and Suna haven't had dinner yet so you both decided to make something in the kitchen.

"Chef Y/n is in town ladies and gents" you said while pulling out supplies to make pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both of you ended up having alot of fun, y'all did make a big mess though...You accidentally slipped with the flour in you hands and it fell all over Suna, so he went for a shower while you cleaned up.

~ Sunas pov ~
I had just come out of the shower, i walked over to my sports bag to get my spare clothes, and then i realised i didn't bring a spare shirt...

~Y/n povs ~

"OH SUNA YOUR BACK THE PIZZA IS NEA -" You got cut off as you turned around to see suna shirtless with his wet hair dripping on to his abs, with a towel around his neck.

I NEED TO CREATE A MENTAL PICTURE ASAP

A blush immediately took over your face and you were beaming red. You covered your face with your hands so that he couldn't see your red face, but then you start hearing footsteps approaching you...Suna lifted my hands off my face and looked you directly in the eye.

"Is it okay if i stay like? i dont have a spare shirt" he said still holding ur hand above your face.

"Oh i dont mind" You said nervously. He smiled and lets go of you hand and walked over to the the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both finished the pizza and had a good time talking. It was time for Suna to now leave since it was 9:30 and his parents wanted him home. He wanted to stay longer...Same as you.

You told him to take one of your dads shirts while he walked back to his house. You walked him to the door and said your goodbyes.

"BYE SUNNAA" You said smiling and waving.

"Bye y/n" He said patting your head and ruffling with your hair a little.

You stood at the door with a blush and slightly widen eyes. Your heart was beating like crazy. Suna had already started making his way back home, so your were lucky he didn't see you react.

~ Sunas povs ~
A smile formed on my face as i left her house. I get this feeling when i am with her that i don't want to fade away ever...

~ Y/ns pov ~
You made your way upstairs to room and plopped your self on to ur bed facing the celling. All your mind was filled with was Suna.

"Do i have feelings for Suna?"