Chapter 7

Blair's POV

" I. Don't. Care."

I look straight at them. I knew I was about to start something nasty. Ha like I give a shit.

" I want you to feel hurt. I want to leave you shocked and sad. I want you to hear all the mean and awful things I say and think about you. You all fucking deserve to feel it."

All their glossy eyes widened. If only they knew what was coming for them.

" It would be a tiny, tiny portion of my pain. The pain you caused me! You left me to deal with it all on my own." The words dripped out my mouth like pure venom.

" You all have no idea what the hell happened and I don't think you should be privileged with that knowledge." I said smirking.

" We know why you're here." Xavier spoke up.

" Hmm? Really? Enlighten me then. Go on..." I said with an intrigued face.

"Um well we only know what that lady told us. Which isn't much." Elijah took over for Xander.

Suckers. I knew it. They don't know crap. Honestly I don't really know how I got here either but I know more than them.

I remember waking up, walking to school, smoking, walking out of school and then...

The boy!

You've got to be kidding me?! Could he have followed me home? No he couldn't. No. Mother would have seen him or something, unless she LEFT!

URG THAT BOY HAS THE AUDACITY!

" Blair? Blair? Are you ok?" Austin's voice sounding worried. Guess I tuned them out.

" Oh I was lost in thought." I looked at the door. When is Aria coming back? She left long time ago...

Just then Aria bust in. Dramatic. " Hey so um... I have go?" She turned to me with a reassuring smile.

" Wait what?! Why?" I tugged at her arm.

"I have another client. They just got in a fight at school and their foster parents aren't happy. Heh, I almost thought it was your school." She reminisced.

" Send my prayers to that kid, they'll need it. We could be friends, much in common" I smirked ever so slightly while shaking my head. " Well, no more fighting okay?" Aria tilted her head slightly.

" Haha what makes you think that?" The smirk on my face getting bigger.

" Literally nothing. On that, I gave up hope a lonngg time ago. I just wanted to see if you changed your mind?" She said hoping she would never get a call for school again.

I sighed deeply. " I can't make any promises it just they way I am. Don't care who you are, I'll give you a good smack in the face." I ginned at Aria.

" Welp I tried..." She shook her head in disapprove.

" I still have to go though. Please call me later. Everything is going to be just fine okay?" She walked over with her arms opening for a hug.

" Whatever you say..." I mumbled as I hugged her back. Aria pulled back and looked at me sternly.

" Just try to behave please. Doesn't it get boring fighting?"

" Not if I have a reason to fight." I tilted my head slightly towards the brothers.

" Behave." She turned serious again.

" Yeah yeah whatever." I rolled eyes waving her off knowing that I'll be getting in fights whether anyone liked it or not. She walked over to my so called brothers and shook each of their hands.

" She should be leaving tomorrow morning." I heard Aria whisper that to them. We said are final goodbye and she walked out the door.

I've never wanted to bang my head against a wall so hard. I'm leaving in the morning apparently so that means they'll probably take me to their house. That would be my new hone I guess. It feels so weird. I never had a home, that place before was definitely not a home either. What am I saying? That's their home not mine. I'll probably run away in the first couple of days, just they wait.

" So you get into fights?" Xavier questioned aggressively. I was a a little sacred but I won't show it. Man up Blair!

" Um yeah kinda." I looked out the window. I could hear them whispering about me.

" She gets into fights? How many? Is that why she's here? Are they a lot of figh-" Austin asked quickly until he was cut off.

" Shut up will you? Alex told me she was be in the hospital before." Elijah whispered harshly.

" How many times?" Xavier whispered back.

" Not a normal amount, that's for sure." I felt their eyes on me. " You guys done?" I sighed frustrated.

" Why the hell have you been in the hospital multiple times?" Xavier spit before the other to could speak.

" Wow y'all really have rocks for a brain.." I shook my head knowing they all get pissy about it. Fucking losers.

Xavier stepped forward. " I asked a question Blair." He spoke darkly.

" And you have all the information. Put the peices together dumbass." Asshole. Fucking watch who your talking to bitch.

His rage filled eyes widened. " Did you ju-" He walked closer to me but Austin pulled him back.

" Stop it Xavier. As much as that was rude, she's right. Put the peices together. She gets into a lot of fights. Where do you think she goes after? The gym? No. Exactly! She was right. You're just impatient." He scolded Xavier, siding with me.

" At least one of you can think correctly." I mumbled but made sure they could hear me.

" I'll take that as a compliment? Well I don't think your going to be nice anytime soon..." Austin said kinda happy yet sad for the half compliment.

" I'm going to sleep, I have a headache thanks to you all." I said sarcastically.

" Sorry...? You can go to sleep." Austin spoke softly.

"Wasn't asking but see ya later." I waved at Austin with a small grin.

I laid back down carefully and sighed. I hope this isn't worse than I think it is. Am I going to run away? Where would I go though? An orphanage?

No thanks.

I'm 16, I can survive on my own. I've been doing it for years. I can get a job and I'll figure the rest in due time.

I stopped thinking about running away and jobs so I could go to sleep. I stared at the wall in front of me, listening to all the sound in the room.

The door opened and I heard shoes tapping away. Did they all leave?

Then I heard Austin whisper something before opening the door and leaving.

" It's good to have you back Blair."
-----------------------------------------------------------

I made it kinda long. I hope y'all enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

Do any of you have questions for me or about me? Im curious.

Future amauri:
I didn't really do anything here I just fixed the spacing on a couple paragraphs. Bye luvs ;)

- amauri 💅