back in konaha

Sakura's Pov

I groaned and opened my eyes I noticed I was in a chair and I was tied up "so I see your awake."a voice said that I recognized I turned my head and saw lady tsunade looking at me I glared at her "where am I."I said looking at her she smiled "your back in konaha."she said my eyes widened "what do you want."I said looking at her she sighed "we just want you back home."she said walking up to me.

Naruto's Pov

I walked towards lady tsunade's office and I knocked on the door there was a come in and I walked in I noticed sakura was awake and I smiled "hey sakura "I said walking up to her she glared at me "you lied to me."she yelled at me my eye widened I gekt my heart brake the truth was I did lie because we had to get sakura back home "I didn't lie to you."I said she turned her head away from me.

I sighed and looked at lady tsunade "so what are you going to do?"I asked lady tsunade sighed "we are going to erase her memory."she said I tensed up and I saw sakura's eyes widened.

Sakura's Pov

When I heard what lady taunade said I gasped and tried to get up but I couldn't "No you can't do this to me!"I yelled struggling but it was to late lady tsunade put a jutsu in me and I gasped as all of my memiries of me and the akatsuki were fading away and ne having fun with everyone and my birthday with them then I blacked out.

I woke up I was in the konaha hospital I groaned and looked around "well look who's awake."a voice said I turned my head and saw lady tsunade standing in the door way "why am I in the hospital?"I asked "you hit your head really hard."she said walking over to me "you will be fine to go home but in a couple of days we are going to war."she said my eyes widened "what do you mean."I said looking atbher she sighed "we are going to war against the akatsuki and orchamaur's clan."she said I nodded my head and that's when I saw naruto and sasuke come walking in I gasped and hugged sasuke "you came back are you ok."I said he smiled and nodded his head "I am fine."he said I got up and naruto and sasuke walked with me I got something to eat and then went to my house I smiled and walked to thepicture it was me,naruto,sasuke, and kakashi sensei I hugged it and sat down on my bed a d went to sleep. Hello um here is the last chapter to the first book um as you can tell lady tsunade had sakura lose her memory so now she doesn't even remember she left the leaf village so yeah um please comment and vote um and rider does beling to olivauchiha so yeah um amaybe tomorrow I will start in the second book so yeah thank you and bye.