eleven*

a/n: hi! i think i'm going to shorten the update schedule to 1 chapter a day, schooo is REALLY stressful, i'm sorry y'all. but get ready for this chapter ! i loved writing it :)

you practically run to spencer's bedroom. quickly undressing and laying flat on the bed. waiting for spencer to come to you. anticipation all over your body.

you hear the door open, you lift your head to look at spencer. eyes widening at the sight of him.

spencer walks in shirtless , holding many things in his hand. ropes, gags, blindfolds, and other little toys.

holy shit.

spencer walks over to you , nodding his head slightly , as he sees you follow his instructions. you see him set the things on his bedside table. picking up the emerald green blindfold, and walking over to you.

"lift your head." he commands, voice low and stern. the words send heat all over your body. you lift your head off of the bed. looking spencer in the eyes , before he places the silk fabric over your eyes, tying it behind your head.

you await , the tension in the room causing the dampness in between your legs to increase.

seriously y/n? he hasn't even touched you yet.

you feel his presence hovering over you , his breath hitting your face , almost intoxicating you. you await for him to do something , you know his lips are inches away from yours. longing for him to press them together.

" aw, does the little slut want me to kiss her?" he chuckles lightly "that's too bad." you let out a frustrated sigh leaves you.

you feel his lips attach to your jawline. leaving small kisses along your jawline and down to your neck. he starts to suck at the skin on your neck , nipping it every so often between his teeth.

"i'm going to mark you like a fucking painting , pretty girl." he mumbles against the skin of your neck. you let out a small moan at his words.

"p-please do, doctor." you whine out .

his lips move down to the tops of your breast. his hands lightly cup one , caressing it through the fabric of your bra. you let out small, slow moan at the feeling of his hands, he then moves his hands behind your back. you arching you're back slightly , he unclasps your bra and pulls it down your arms , throwing it across the room.

his lips attach to your now bare breast. leaving territorial marks all over the tops of your chest. he then enclosed his lips around one nipple, taking the other one in between his fingers. his tongue swirls and flicks at the hard bud. him twisting and tugging at your other nipple. you let out a groan at the feeling of his mouth around you. you wrap your hands in his hair, tugging and pulling at it.

his lips leaving your breast , kissing and sucking down your stomach. then he meets your core. he kisses your inner thighs , causing you to squirm and let out an excited moan.

"you're awful vocal tonight , y/n." he says , he stands from the edge of the bed , you hear him walk over to the table , grabbing something you assume. you hear his footsteps tread back up by your head.

"open your mouth." he commands. you open your mouth , feeling a ball push into it . this must be the ball gag. he also secures that behind your head. letting his fingertips trail all the way down your body as he moves back to your heat.

everywhere his fingers went you felt tingles. his touch is electrifying to you. leaving you skin warm every time it touches his. you know he is back at your core because you feel his fingers start to trace around your inner thighs. you squirm at his touch and he firmly puts his hands on your thighs.