Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision

Aerowyn's pov

________________

I forced my eyes open. I felt different. I can see so clearly.

Then everything came into my mind. Darren. Daniel. Fight. Shiny black wolf. Lilith. Fiona. Knife. Alessia. Arrow. Golden.... Alpha...

Oh my god! It's not a dream! It's real. I really am the new Alpha?!

I heard the sound of beeps. I looked to the side. "Alpha Beau, You are awake." i saw a woman in doctor uniform. She is not from Blood Moon. I felt it. I'm not in the Blood Moon. "where am i?" i shot up from the bed. I took of the needles on my hands and arms.

I looked her and narrowed my eyes.. "calm down. You are in the neighbouring pack. This is Argentum Luna Pack." she said with a kind smile. "where is my pack members?" i asked. "injured pack members are treated well and now they are released. Your pack is waiting in this pack for now. They are fine. The one who got the worst injury is Alessia. But she is fine now." she said.

"how long have i been out?" i asked sitting on the bed slowly relaxing knowing that this doctor is a good person. "2 weeks. I know it's long. But there is nothing to worry. You was just in a state of shock." she said. "sorry about my manners. I'm Jasmine." she extended her hand. "Aerowyn." i shook her hand.

Suddenly the door burst open and in came Esmeralda, Darren, Rayce, Jaxon and a man i don't know. But he radiated the power of an alpha. Which means he is the Alpha of this pack. Jasmine nodded at her Alpha and walked out of the infirmary room.

"you are awake!" Esmeralda squealed and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back. "i am. How are you?" i asked pulling away. "i got a minor bruise. Well a scar. It's nothing." she said.
"how is Ale?" i asked. "she is doing fine now. She is sleeping." Esmeralda said sitting beside me on the bed.

"how are you, Alpha?" Darren asked. "I'm doing fine.  And err.. I will still need some time to think about it." i said to him. "it's ok." Darren said. "how are you guys?" i asked. "we're doing fine. Minor injuries." Rayce smiled.

"thank you Alpha. I will never ever forget you. I will forever be thankful to you." Jaxon said. I smiled at him. 

"Alpha Beau." The Alpha said. "don't call her Alpha Beau. Alpha Aerowyn is much better. We don't want her father's last name in this." Esmeralda muttered unhappily. Why is she talking like that to an Alpha? He looks so strong. "alright, then. Alpha Aerowyn it is." he smiled.

"so, Alpha Aerowyn. I'm Alpha Fernandez. But you can call me Ralph." he extended his hand. A friendly Alpha? "you can call me Aerowyn." i said shaking his hand.

"incase you are wondering why i took your pack to my pack for now. The reason is your pack and mine are like family with each other. You see, this little Esmi here is my cousin." Ralph said ruffling Esmeralda's hair. She glated at him. 

"so, i heard you are the Golden wolf." he smiled at me. There is a glint in his eyes. I nodded. "well, you might not know. But it is said that the first Golden wolf appeared in my pack. It is said that she is the daughter of an ancient seer of our pack. The golden wolf died in White Ray Pack 2000 years ago." he smiled at me.

"what?" i gasped. "that means.." i didn't know what to say.

"yes. This is where you were born first." Ralph said.