Chapter 2: You Only Know To Protect Yiling

After hearing those words, Wen Nuan paused for a bit before replying, "That's good. It's good to have eaten. If you eat well, your hands will recover. Don't worry, your dad has already contacted the best surgeon for you."

Wen Nuan knew Mo Shiyun. She was the daughter of Aunt Mo who was a servant of her household.

Aunt Mo was a pitiful person. Her husband had passed away and she had to take care of her child by herself. Due to this reason, she had pleaded for her child to live with her as she served the Jian family.

Wen Nuan hadn't refused. Aunt Mo was incredibly diligent with her work. An additional child only meant one extra mouth to feed. And a child didn't eat a lot in the first place. The Jian family did not lack that amount of money.

Mo Shiyun and Jian Yunnao were of similar age and they got along well.

The quarrel between Jian Yunnao and Jian Yiling this time was due to Mo Shiyun. However, Wen Nuan knew that she couldn't blame Mo Shiyun, as it was her daughter who was too petty. Regardless of how much her brother loved her, it was impossible for him to not have any other friends.

Jian Yunnao suddenty spoke, his voice low and lifeless, "Don't lie to me. The nerves in my hands are broken. There is no way that it will become better. I will never be able to play music again! I'll just be a handicapped person!"

"Don't say that... Yunnao... Mummy knows that you feel awful... It's mummy's fault..." Wen Nuan cried as she apologized to her son.

"Why are you apologizing? Shouldn't you get her to come to apologize to me?! She should compensate by one of her hands! Then I won't argue with her anymore!"

"Yunnao, she's your younger sister... And she's still a child, I... I..." Wen Nuna didn't know what to do anymore.

When Jian Shuxing saw his wife crying silently, he quickly told him to stop, " Yunnao, don't force your mother!"

"Yes, I'm forcing her! I'm the one who is forcing her. You all only know to protect Yiling. Only she is your child. And I'm not!" Jian Yunnao was furious. He usually would never be mad if they had spoiled his younger sister a bit more. However, now he had lost both his hands. His emotions had completely fallen apart.

Jian Yuncheng promptly prevented the argument from furthering. "Yunnao, although mother and father are in the wrong. However, if you ask our mother and father to go and break Yiling's hands, that's not realistic either. You need to calm down. Everyone is trying to think of ways to help your hands. And they will give Yiling the punishment she deserves. Brother promises you."

Jian Yuncheng's words made Jian Yunnao calm down quite a bit. He still listened to his elder brother quite a bit and he knew he couldn't break his younger sisters' hands.

Even if his younger sisters' hands were broken, his hands wouldn't get better.

At the door of the ward, Jian Yiling watched everything in the room. Her eyes fell on Jian Yunnao's injured hand which was suspended by the frame.

There were many instruments nailed on his hands.

Jian Yiling knew from a glance that the nerves in Yunnao's hands were injured. If he wanted his hand to recover completely, then he had to perform a surgical repair on the nerves,

It was a very difficult operation and currently, there were not many surgeons who could do so.

Otherwise, the financial power of the Jian family would have arranged an operation for Jian Yunnao already.

In the original novel, Jian Yunnao's hands never completely recovered. And thus, his entire pianist career had been cut off. Due to this, Jian Yunnao became incredibly depressed and his world became incredibly gloomy.

And because his parents continued to care about Jian Yiling, the relationship between Jian Yunnao and his parents became incredibly poor.

And in his gloomy world, the heroine Mo Shiyun became his only source of light.

Jian Yiling looked down on her own hands. She was able to do this type of surgery. She had the technology and had experience in countless operations.

When Jian Yiling was at the research institute, she had focused on drug research. However, at the same time, she achieved outstanding successes in many surgical operations and became highly recognized domestically.

At that time, Jian Yiling's operations were even auctioned by the institute.

However, her hands could not perform such a sophisticated operation right now. She needed the correct technology and she needed to train her hands to not shake during the operation.

And that required a period of training.