Chapter 3 《WHY SEPARATE ROOMS?》

When I next opened my eyes I was in a room which was well furnished and beautifully designed. I tried to recognize it , but couldn't.
I got up from the bed .

Ah!!my whole body is aching .

I moved towards the door and heard some noise. When I opened the door I saw in the hall , Finley and Jack were quarrelling about something but they didn't noticed my presence. I kept standing at the door .

Finley said in a hoarse and deep voice which seemed more like a threat ,"You know that doctor said that Rosaline's health is not good. We can't force her to remember anything. Don't do anything stupid that could be fatal to her. She will stay with me till she regain her memory, after that we will see what to do".
There was a kind of pain in his voice.
I can see his jaw clenching while saying this and how he balled his fist from stopping himself to out break.

Finley is my husband why is he explaining all this to him .
I am so confused.

Jack snapped at him , "She will not stay with you . You know that she doesn't love you . She never wanted...."

My head felt a whining pain , my vision started blurring and I fell on the ground with a thud.
I felt someone's hand slipping through my waist and lifting me up then I blacked out .

When I woke up, I was in the same room where I woke up earlier .
Finley was sitting in the couch .
I moved my eye around the room, Jack wasn't anywhere around. Maybe he left.

Thank God!!! he is not here . That person's presence annoys me .

Finley noticed me and came towards me with an emotionless face.
He sat on the edge of the bed and asked coldly , "How are you feeling?"

This was the first time he had talked to me. I meet my eyes to him. I saw nothing but a void. Something was bothering him I can feel it . His eyes wanted to say something to me ,but wasn't able to

What was he sad about?
Why has he been so distant?
I wanted him to sooth me . To come and hug me tightly and tell me that everything will be fine. That we will get through this .
But he did nothing like that , he barely talked to me.

Keeping my thoughts aside I replied, "Better".

Then he said , "I'll bring something to eat . Okay?"

I nodded.

Why did Jack said that I didn't love my husband ??
What had happened in the past ?
Why was Finley so distant?

Thousands of questions were popping up in my head making me restless with every passing second. I wanted him to answer me .
I was jumbled in my thoughts when Finley came back with a plate of food. He sat on the beside the bed and put the plate in my lap .

"Have it", he said without looking at me.

I lifted my hand but felt too weak .
I looked towards him in hope . He turned his head towards me .
He asked, " Why are you not eating?"

I gaing tried to lift my hand but failed.
I managed to say," I-I....".

He came closer to me and hold the plate in his hands and started feeding me the food.

I was just sitting silently ,observing him and trying to find the mystery behind his behaviour.
The way he bought the spoon full of soup near his lips watching it carefully as not to drop its component on the bed  and blow air to cool it and then slowly bought that spoon ,which nearly touched his lips nanosecond before, to my lips , made me feel a strange but pleasant vibrations in my gut .
The way his eyes were carefully watching me have the soup and the way his eyes dilated when I drink it wondering that I it would not burn my mouth , ran shivers through my nerves.
It felt like everything was happening in slow motion.
I felt like eternity at this moment. A bizzare tranquility which made all the questions that were doing a crazy dance in my head to stop and feel this tranquility. To feel this peace which I am feeling right now.
He is not what he tries to show himself.
At this point I can see the real Finn,  the one who cares for me. It is different how he behaved earlier.

My peace was abrupted when the food was finished,  he kept the plate aside and called , "Katy, take the plate to kitchen".

Then a lady who was at her early 40s came inside the room .
Finley said to me, "She is Katy, our cook and caretaker of the house "
She smiled at me and said , "Hello madam , welcome home ."
I gave her a weak smile.
Then she lifted the plate and left the room.

Finley then turned to me again returning back to his cold composure and said , "This is your room , my room is right next to your room . If you need anything then just call me or Katy. Okay?"

What!!!! My room.

I asked surprised, "My room? Don't we live in a same room?"

This is insane....
There is surely something big which I have forgotten.

He replied remaining cold and stern,"No, you didn't liked to live in a same room because you didn't wanted someone to intrude your privacy. So we both live in different rooms ."

I was bewildered.

He left .

We don't stay is the same room .
This is beyond confusing for me
Is it true , that I didn't love him ?
But I feel a kind of connection to him .
Oh God!! This all is so weird.

With all those thoughts in my mind I fell asleep.

.........................................................................

There is something mysterious about it.

What do u think guys ??

Plz guys do vote and comment about it ....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Stay safe 😊😊😊😊😊