Asami's wet

"You look like shit."

Korra groans, rolling her eyes behind her shades and turning around to face the smirking Tahno.

"Thanks," she said sarcastically, leaning back against the locker, "did you come up to me just to tell me that?"

"I never miss an opportunity to remind you how ugly you are, do I?" He grinned.

"Oh fuck you Tahno. If I'm so ugly, how come Kuvira slept with me and not with you?"

At that, his cocky grin wiped away, and was replaced with a frown. "She's obviously a lesbian." He protested.

"You think every girl that doesn't wanna fuck you is gay," Korra rolled her eyes and pressed two fingers to massage her throbbing temple, "and to your knowledge, the reason I look like this is that I stayed up late drinking with Asami fricking Sato."

His eyes blew wide in response. "There's no fucking way she already slept with you." He gawked.

"Mm, not yet, buttt..." She smirked. "It's coming soon. Or rather she's coming soon. I can tell she's thirsty for my dick."

"You don't have a dick."

"It's a figure of speech!"

"Is it?"

"Fuck you Tahno."

"No thanks," he laughed and shook his head, "I don't sleep with disgusting looking people like you."

"You'd be lucky to be half as good looking as me," she grinned, spotting Asami from the corner of her eye, "now if you'll excuse me, I have a bet to go win," she said firmly and brushed past him, sneaking up to Asami.

"Bo!" She yelled, grabbing onto Asami's shoulders. Asami didn't really scream though, she kinda just, tensed up, her eyes shut and her hands shooting up to her head protectively.

Then, after a moment, she pretty much returned to normal and looked at Korra with a frown, her cheeks flushed slightly.

"Don't do that." She warned sternly, so much so that Korra could almost see the fire burning in her eyes behind the sunglasses she was wearing. "I don't like loud noises."

Bet she's a screamer. "Sorry, didn't know." Korra said with an apologetic smile.

"Yeah, whatever, I need to get to class," she said with an eye roll, "bye Jiny!"

After she left, Korra finally noticed the other person there. Tenzin junior, standing there with a giddy ass knowing smile and looking at her.

"Uh, hi...." Oh shit. "Jinora," she took a chance, "what's up?"