Tadashi, Your Alive!?

-previously-

Suddenly all our bracelet started to Glow brightly, "Wow! What's going on?!" Fred shouted. In minutes the bracelet shined blindly . So we all had to close our eyes until-

-Now-

Until we heard someone (other then us) coughs. I slowly look at the person after the bright light had disappear. My Eyes widen in surprise "Ta-Tadashi?" I pinched myself making sure I'm not dreaming,"Ow!" Yup I'm not dreaming. "Hiro? What happen? Where's (y/n)?" He asked and looked very confused. I burst into tears and ran over to him giving him a huge hug. Before the others followed my action.

-Tadashi's POV-

I was very Shocked to say the least but I hugged him back. What happen? Why are they crying? The Last thing I recall was me and (y/n) inside the burning building when the explosion and blinded light happen. Then all of a sudden, here I was confused to what just happen. I slowly looked at hiro and the others, wiping Hiro's tears away from his face. Before separating the group hug. "Will someone please tell me what happen? And where's (y/n)?" I asked them showing my concerned face. Everyone was silent before Hiro spoke up "She's at the hospital-in a coma, struggling to....stay alive." I looked at him in disbelief but guilt quickly hit me like a Train crash. This is all my fault! She's hurt because I didn't save her! Hiro looked at me as if he can read my mind and said "it's not your fault Tadashi, Professor Callaghan started the fire" I was blown away. Callaghan, how could he? I looked up to him! "tell me everything" I said and They did. From upgrading themselves till The part they discovered who Abigail was to Callaghan. "I'm going with you guys." I said and followed them. "but Tadashi you don't have any armour on" Honey said in a worried tone. "I can make him one quickly!" Hiro said. I nod at him and looked at the others "You guys distract Callaghan for us." "Let's Save the world!" Fred shouted as he and the others went to Krei Tech. Where Callaghan was.

(•--•)(•--•)(•--•)

"Finished!" Hiro shouted. I smiled and ruffled his already messy hair. I put on my Armour as fast as I can. My armour was exactly the same as Baymax but without wings and instead of red and purple, mine's were Black and red.

"Come on Hiro! Let's join the others" I said as Baymax flew both of us to Callaghan. When we arrived there, The others were busy fighting Callaghan's microbots. "Hiro! Tadashi!" Honey called and went towards us. "Callaghan's microbots reassembled the portal, he's gonna destroy Krei!" Honey explained to us.

Without any hesitation we both got on the action along with Baymax and Zane. "This is for Starting that fire and hurting my girl!" I thought to myself as I manage to punched Callaghan. As we fought the Microbots and tried to stop Callaghan, Hiro discovered how to get rid of the microbots by separating them while they got sucked into the portal. And that's exactly what we all did.

After we managed to defeat Callaghan by working together, Baymax detected signs of life in the portal. "Baymax lets go!" I climbed up on baymax's back to go inside the portal  but like before Hiro stopped me. "Hiro let go of my hand!"

-Hiro's POV-

"No!"I shouted at him. I quickly pulled his arm and yank him out of baymax (Using all my muscle strength in which I'm surprised that I had) And when he fell of, I took his place and flew away and went inside the portal with baymax. I heard Tadashi Shouted my name as I entered "Hiro!!!"

-Tadashi's POV-

"Hiro!!!" I shouted at him before I saw him and baymax disappeared into the portal. I quickly stood up from my fall. Seriously, when did Hiro became strong? I looked at the Portal before running as fast as I can towards it. "Hiro I'm not gonna loose you baby bro!" I thought to myself but.... I quickly stood still as I saw something coming out of the portal.

-Hiro's POV-(inside the portal)

We found Abigail's pod, and tried to get out but Baymax's rocket boots were damaged by the amount of debris that were inside the portal. "Oh shoot, we're stranded!" I thought to myself. I looked at Baymax and think of a way out of this.

That's when Baymax placed his rocket fist at the back of the pod. No! If he does shoot, he'll not make it! "Please, no!" I cried. "I need you." Baymax looked at me, and I knew there's no other way out of this "I am satisfied with my care" I said to him and just like that his rocket fist helped me and Abigail out of the portal, and then he was gone forever.

As the pod goes outside the portal Tadashi and the others ran towards us and quickly freed Abigail out of her pod before the portal was destroyed. The Police, Ambulance, and Reporters was there so we quickly 'Hero posed' as Fred called it before we disappear from their sight. The last thing we saw was Krei being 'A' ok, Abigail being rushed to the hospital while her father was rushed to the police station. I smiled knowing we Helped a lot of people today.

(•--•)(•--•)(•--•)

-Tadashi's POV-

After all of that was over, Hiro told me what happen to baymax, I was sad yet Proud of baymax for what he did. As everyone took of their suit/Armour/Costume off and changed. We went to the Lucky Cat and surprise Aunt Cass that I'm back and alive. Hurt but Alive! And when we did, she didn't believed it at first until she started to cry and hugged me to death. She insisted having a party but I kindly refused and told her that Me and Hiro are going to the hospital to visit (y/n).

"Is that alright Aunt Cass?" I asked. "Of course it is, I'm going with you!" she smiled and turn the "Welcome sign" to "sorry were closed".

(•--•)(•--•)(•--•)

We went there by Aunt Cass's car bringing along Zane with us (his in his 'Pet mode'). And when we arrived, Hiro showed us the way to (y/n)'s room. We were on our way to her room when all of a sudden doctors and nurses ran pass us bringing along a defibrillator. "What room is it nurse Joy?!" we heard a doctor asked loudly at his nurse, "Number 62!" She said. Then that's when Hiro stopped walking. "Hiro? What's wrong?" I asked before he turned around and looked at me with a shocked expression "That's (y/n)'s Room!!!" He said before he took of running, following the doctors and nurses. "What!?" I was shocked! I quickly followed hiro. We ran like there was no tommorow. We took a sharp corner before both of us froze on our feets, looking the scene infront of us. (y/n)'s Parents were crying beside her bed, The doctors stop doing the defibrillation process and said "were sorry but she's...gone".

Everything went black, The sun stop setting and the earth stop turning for me. No! She can't be?! I walked slowly towards her bed and hold her face gently, "No (y/n)....you can't die, I'm here for you, I need you...please...I love you (y/n), don't leave me" I said between my sobs and cries. I held her hand and stroke her pale face with the other. "(y/n)..." I whispered her name for the last time before her face was covered by white sheets. Till then I knew I was too late and never got a chance to tell her that she was my everything.

I'll never see her again...

Sorry...but I'll promise you that I'll post the next chapter that's begging to be post if I get 6 votes!
Thx for the votes and comments, sys