CHAPTER 39

---------------- Amsterdam Airport - Early Morning - Around 6 am

Arnav was standing at the huge glass window, near the departure terminal, looking outside. His gaze was serious and held amusement, admiration and a kind of longing for the person he had been watching for the past couple of minutes ... no scratch that ... he had been watching her since they were on Dehli airport waiting for their flight.

Now they are now Amsterdam airport, as they have 2 hour stay here before their flight to London.

His design team was outside with Lavanya, enjoying the early morning views. Some were having coffee, light breakfast and ice-cream etc. Only Arnav and Aman were inside the departure lounge. He knew why Aman didn't go out with the rest of the team, because he wanted to give Arnav company. Although Arnav doesn't talk much but he had always appreciated Aman's silent company and Aman doesn't have any problem with it either as he had become attuned to Arnav's changing moods.

Apparently Khushi is having some masti with the ice-cream. She had smeared some on Prachi's face and now Prachi is running after Khushi to do the same. But Khushi is not ready to give up and now Prachi is sitting on the bench grumping away. He saw Khushi going to Prachi and sitting beside her trying to manofy her ... but Prachi had her face to other side ... and then Khushi touches her cheek to Prachi's cheek on which some ice-cream was still there and Khushi rub her cheek in way that the ice-cream shifted to her cheek and then she give a peck on Prachi's cheek. Prachi was astonished at Khushi's gesture but then she burst into giggles seeing ice-cream on Khushi's cheek. Then they started talking while having another ice-cream.

Arnav chuckled at Khushi's antics; she is such a child at times. He was amused that the girl who was feeling sad a while ago is now happily enjoying with her friends. How can a person change her mood so quickly? If it was him it would have taken a day to change his mood.

He was having a hard time taking his eyes off Khushi since he saw her on Delhi airport. He was surprise and shocked to see her wearing blue jeans and red sleeve less tee.

It's the first time he was seeing her in these casual clothes and top of that wearing his favorite color was not helping him either

It's the first time he was seeing her in these casual clothes and top of that wearing his favorite color was not helping him either. The tight jeans had made her legs shape more prominent ... Long and slender, and what beautiful legs she has, his mind register. And the red color was complimenting her skin as always. He just wanted to grab her and kiss her senseless, run his hand on her legs and smooth skin of her arms and neck. But he can't, he was controlling himself but still his eyes going towards her from time to time. Aman had to nudge him and repeat the things he was saying to him many times as his concentration was on Khushi. He had found Khushi so excited jumping like a child as it was her first visit to another country and as she was telling everyone with excited voice he got to know that it was her dream to visit other countries, especially of Europe.