Our cute ultimate Fortress

Now read this unhold chaos!

Kuahahaha

--------------------

"Maple, I can't even taken a eye for you and you getting those weird powerfull skill." Said Sally deadpanned to her way OP friend who stopped being a human anyway.

Maple laughed cutely at her,"Hehe, I go with the flow of course and it's just how I play normaly."

Sally sighed and smiled,'That's Maple for you but it's fun with her.'

"Anyway, I have to log out to get ready to school. You do it to."She said.

Maple replied,"Haii, see you later."

As Sally logged out. Maple suddenly reveiced a strange quest on the screen,"Are. What is this? A quest? It' so sudden."

She reads aloud,"Only you can save the twisted wonderland, so please accept this quest!!"

Maple thought,'Mmm. What a strange quest but It doesn't hurt to accept this after all, I like to help.'

She tapped 'Yes' and suddenly a black hole underneath appeared on her feet and falls.

Maple screams,"EEHH!?!"

As she landed on a dark room with a single ovel-shaped mirror.

"W-where am I?" Asked Maple curioused tone and she hears something in the mirror.

Ah, my dear Beloved,

A lovely...and noble flower of evil... Truly, you are the most beautiful of all...

Maple didn't get the evil part, as she curiously wanted to touch the mirror.

Mirror, oh mirror on the wall...Tell me... Who is the...

Those who are guided by the Dark Mirror...As long as your heart desires...Take the hand that appears in the mirror...

Then a hand appeared in the mirror and Maple get closer and closer, and held the hand without second thoughts.

Remember...This isn't a game anymore...

Thou can't not return anymore as long thy finished their task

"Eh?! Does that i can't log out anymore" Exclaimed Maple in wided eyes as she tried to log out but failed and the hand gripped her tighly.'No way!?'

For me. For them. For you.

We are all running out of time...

No matter what...I will not let you go.

With that Maples eyes where now closed as she horse hooves and a carriage.

'I'm so sorry Sally and everyone in Maple Tree...I promise you I can come back somehow..'

Her real body also vanished in her room and everything is going black.

_______________________

Soo, this is the Intro.

I have this in my mind and wrote this because it's funny to write this

What do you guys think?