Remember

Ps, this is a short chapter, like rlly short.

Earlier date. . .

Muichiro grunted and hissed in pain as Daki sat on his back. Her long white hair tickling his nose, more so as she moved around, annoying the poor boy.

"C'mon siiiiiiiisss get offff himmm" Gyutaro whined as he tugged a handful of her hair gently.

Daki only huffed and crossed her arms, "No way! I'm comfy where I'm sitting!" She grumbled, knowing how. Muichiro had trouble keeping his position up.

Because if he didn't keep his position up. . .he'd be tortured yet again. . .

And Daki was just waiting for him to fall over.

Her lime coloured eyes gleemed every time she snuck a glance at his sweating face. Wanting to know if he's fall and have her fun with him again.

"Damn demons. . .if only I have my sword. . ." Muichiro thought as his legs start to tremble from tiredness. Sweat dripped down his face as he started to panic, their torture was unbearable, even for him.

And the fact that another demon wants him to turn makes him sick to his stomach. He could feel the demons eyes on him, he knew that the male was just watching, waiting for him to agree.

"And. . .my crow was even killed. . .I suppose they now get cautious about the messenger crows too" he thought, glancing at his crows dead body.

He could feel tears want to burst out at what was just happening. The crow he treasured and believed in him was now dead.

Suddenly, as his knees were about to give up, he hears the demoness on top of him speak.

"He's a tagged hashira right?" She says out of the blue, her arms crossed as she glanced at the floating bubbles around him.

Gyutaro nods, "Well yeaahh. . .I meaan. . .He has this white floating things around him" he mumbled, touching one of the bubbles only for it to bounce away from his touch.

Muichiro's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he stared at the ground before him. "Tag? Bubbles? What are they talking about?"

"Didn't know that they take in a demon. They don't even know she's working for us" Daki remarked, rolling her eyes as she thought they were stupid.

"W-wait! What are you talking about?!" Muichiro suddenly yelled out. His veins showing.

Daki scoffed and leaned to his direction, he winced as her weight shifter to his shoulder.

"What I'm talking about was that proeginator in your base" she grinned.

His eyes widen, "W-why do you mean?!" He fumed.

Chuckling, she grips his hair and pulls it back, he winced in pain.

"What I mean is~ you're all fucked from the start-

"Language sis" Gyutaro cuts her off with a glare.

Daki flinched but did not speak back. Turning to the boy again, she smirks. "As I said, you all fuc- doomed from the start" she remarked.

"I don't get it" Muichiro frowned. His mind thought about it, he was beginning to get dizzy at just trying to remember the specifics event where the demoness casted a spell. . .where he couldn't even sense it. . . His eyes soon widen.

"Don't tell me...!"

!"

"The sleepover!"

"The sleepover!"