A few words.

*Rant warning*

This is my first book and I really hope you guys like it.

To be honest when I first decided I would publish a book on Wattpad I had no idea on whom it was going to be. I first published a book with Taehyung as my main protagonist but it just didn't feel right. So, I took it down.

Now, I love this type of forbidden romance thing but I didn't want to go with the typical bodyguard and client love story. I wanted to make it juicy. That's when I decided my female protagonist would be a married woman.

But a married woman who is assigned a bodyguard by her husband is in itself romantic. That's where I went with the Mafia theme.

I started this book with absolutely no notes, no nothing. I wrote it as I got ideas though I knew how I wanted this to turn out.

When I started writing this story, I was watching Downton Abbey and I was so in love with the character of Lady Mary Crawley in that series. So, yeah, Mary Crawley is my model when I wrote about Soomin.

When I thought about which member suited the bodyguard theme, there was only one name. Kim Namjoon. I couldn't imagine anyone else in place of Namjoon.

Lastly, this was an extremely hard book to write. Especially the violence and action scenes. It's quite easy to watch a fighting scene, even imagine it but it's damn hard to write. That's why I've decided I won't write an action thriller ever again. Instead, I'll channel my inner sex goddess and write some extremely fluff but at the same time smut books.

I have a lot of plans for future books so stay tuned for more.

Thank you for supporting me! I hope you had a good time reading Bodyguard.

Songs that inspired me- Mono, album by RM, UGH!, Dionysus, Maria by Hwasa.