Chapter 16

At trailer launch..

Reporter: Sidharth ji, this is your first web series and you are one of the producers beside being the lead actor. Was it an easy decision to produce something on a platform where you never had an experience before?

Sidharth: Well as far as acting is concerned, I believe it's the same everywhere. If you have that in you, you can act in any platform. Secondly, I found the script very impressive, so decided to be a part of the production!

Reporter: Hi Sidharth, I am from pink villa. I have a question for you. How challenging was it for you and the team to introduce a new face for such a strong character, the character which is being played by Shehnaaz Gill now?

Sidharth: First of all, it wasnt challenging at all. She was flawless, starting from the audition to the entire shoot! I am sure Mohit and everyone else would agree with me on this..!

Mohit: Yes! Absolutely! Pehle din audition mein dargayi thi (he laughs).. dusre din, she was on fire! 😂

Reporter: Meri sawal Sonakshi ji hain. (Sonakshi is the main lead of the series)
Sona ji, aap Bollywood mein bhi kam kar chuki hai. How different was this experience and how was it working with Sidharth sir?!

Sonakshi: Experience was amazing! We have just shot for the first season. Let's see how it goes! And Sidharth is an amazing actor, very professional and a perfectionist! So working with him and knowing him personally were no less than a treat!

Sidharth: Areh wah! Thank you Sona! (Sid smiles).

Reporter: Hello Mohit ji! I am from Shudh Manoranjan. Trailer toh bohot mast hai. Aap ko kya expectations hain is first season se? Ek aur sawal hai, trailer main Sidharth ji aur Shehnaaz k bich jo chemistry hai, woh zyada acchi lag rahi hai.. toh apne un dono ko main cast mein kyun nehi liya? 😂

Mohit: Arehh yaar! Kaisa sawal hain yeh! Marwaoge kya?! (Mohit looks hilariously at Sona!) 🤭 Toh baat yeh hai ki Shehnaaz was outstanding but humne Sona ko bohot pehle cast karliya tha and she is an experienced actress, so we had complete faith on her work. And the chemistry between Sidharth and Sona is equally amazing! Jab series dekhoge tab pata chalega! 😐

Reporter: Shehnaaz ji, Hi! I am Tanya, from Telly Chaska. First of all, you look amazing today and I loved you in the trailer! 😊 Secondly, your pair with Sidharth looks amazing! Aur sunne mein aaya hai ki aap aur Sidharth ji kafi achhe dost bhi hain! So how was it working with Sidharth Shukla?!

Shehnaaz (being all nervous): Thank you ji for the complement! (She manages to keep a smile on her face) Sidharth is an amazing actor and a gem of a person! Audition se leke abhi tak unhone bohot sath diya hai mera! I can't thank him enough for what he did for me! Aur haan, woh mere bohot achhe dost, guide and well wisher hain! I am lucky to have him as a friend. (Sidharth smiles back at her).

Reporter: Hi Sidharth! This is Rohan from Spot Boye! How is your equation with Jiya Malhotra now? Are we going to see you both on screen anytime soon?

Sidharth: We are here to talk about this web series so it will be better if we stick to that only! And as far as your question is concerned, no there is no upcoming project with Jiya in my store. Thank you!

Reporter: Hi Shehnaaz! This is Sarita from Fifafooz. You are beautiful! 😍Well my question is how do you feel after being a part of such a big series? I am sure it was a huge break for you!

Shehnaaz: Hello Sarita Ji! Thank you for the compliment again! Ab kya batau, I feel extremely lucky and honoured! And a big thanks to Mohit sir and Sidharth for making me a part of this! (She smiles looking at Mohit and Sidharth..)