Part 19

They both were lost in the moment when anjali, payal and lavanya came in.

Anjali: arey arey yeh Romeo Juliet kaise mil gaye...chhotey tum to do din baad aaney wale they na? (how did Romeo Juliet meet? You were supposed to come after 2 days na?)

Arnav; di woh actually mera kaam khatam ho gaya to.... (actually I finished my work so..)

Anjali: thik hai thik hai ab jhoot bolne ki koi zarurat nehi hai...hum sab samajhtey hai . (ok ok..you don't have to lie..we all understand)

All the ladies start giggling.

Lavanya: tumne chamkili ko surprise diya..how sweet asr (you wanted to surprise her...how sweet asr)

Khushi: nehi nehi lavanya ji...arnavji to bas... (no..no...he only)

Anjali: rehene dijiye khushiji hum khub samajhtey hai aapke arnavji ko....(leave it khushi...i know him very well)

Arnav: aap logo ka ho gaya hai to ghar chaley (if you guys are done..then can we go home)

Anjali (smiling): haan haan ab to bari bechaini hogi ghar jaaney ki...chalo (yes yes you would be getting impatient to go home..let's go)

Arnav took the driver 's seat. Khushi sat beside him. Anjali, payal and lavanya sat behind. Arnav and khushi kept on stealing glances at each other.

Lavanya: waise kal ki engagement party mein bohot maaza ayega...ab to asr bhi aa gaye hai to chamkili bhi udaas nehi rahegi (we'l have fun at tomorrow's engagement party..now that asr is here she wont be upset anymore)

Khushi: hum ...hum kaha udaas they lavanyaji..(me..me ..i was not upset..)

Payal; rehene de khushi...hum sab ne dekha hai..arnavji ke jaatey hi tera chehera kaise utar jaata hai (let it be khushi..we have seen how you have a fallen face when he is not around)

Arnav looks at khushi with a smirk and holds her hand while changing the gear.

Khushi's mouth is left open and she is unable to react. Arnav as always was enjoying her reaction.

Khushi softly: arnavji kya kar rahe hai aap..sab dekh rahe hai (what are you doing..everyone can see)

Arnav just to tease her said aloud: khushi kuch kaha tumne...zara zor se kaho na..(khushi did you say something..please be a little louder)

Khushi didn't know what to do as everyone was looking at her now.

Khushi: ne..nehi... to ..hum kyun kuch kahenge and rolls her eyes at him. (no..why should I say something?)

They finally reach shantivan.

In arshi room

Khushi; aap..aap ne sabke samne hamara hath kyun pakra (why did you hold my hand infront of everyone)

Arnav: kyun maine aapni patni ka hath pakra..u have a problem? Main jab chahu pakar sakta hoon...tum kuch nehi kar sakti (I held my wife's hand..do u have a problem. I can hold her hand anytime I want)

Khushi: hum kar saktey hai.(I can do..)

Arnav: oh really. He comes close and holds her hand again

Khushi ; hamara hath chhoriye (leave my hand)

Arnav: kyun tum to kuch bhi kar sakti ho..chhuralo aapna hath (why? You can do anything? Free your hand then..)

She tries but fails.

Arnav then takes her hand and kisses it and says in a romantic voice: kabhi yeh hath chhurake mujhse door jaaney ki koshish bhi mat karna. (don't ever try to go away from me)

Khushi had tears in her eyes hearing those words from him. He cupped her face with his hands and looked into her eyes...and kissed the drops of tears that fell from her eyes.

He then looked at her,still having his hand on her cheeks and said: khushi...khushi..i love you...I love you a lot. Mujhe bohot pehele hi tumse pyaar ho gaya tha lekin main apne feelings ko admit karne se darta tha...sahi keheti thi tum..main sach mein bohot kamzor hoon.. hamesha tumhe hurt kiya aur tumharey samne ek alag sa chehra rakkha taaki meri feelings bahaar na aa sakey..apne dil ko behelaya ki mujhe koi fark nehi parta...lekin sach baat to yeh hai ki mujhe fark parta hai..tumharey aasu se,tumhare dukh se, khushi se, hasi se...tumhari har baat se mujhe fark parta hai kyunki main tumse bohot pyaar karta hoon. Aur is baat ka ehsaas mujhe aur bhi hua jab mujhe kidnap kar liya gaya aur main tumse door tha. (khushi I love you...I love you a lot..i fell in love with you long time back, but I was scared to admit my feelings..you were right..i am actually very weak..i have always hurt you and showed you a different side of me so that my feelings don't come out..always made my heart believe I don't care...but I care when you cry, when you are hurt, your smile, your words..i care about everything..because I love you a lot. And I felt it more when I was kidnapped and was away from you.) Maine tumhe phone pe I love you isiliye kaha tha kyunki mujhe laga shayed us pal ke baad kabhi tumse baat nehi ho payegi...isiliye marne se pehele main ekbar tumhe apni dil ki baat kehena chahta tha... (I said I love you to you over the phone because I thought I may not again get a chance to talk to you in this life. I wanted to confess my feelings to you before I die..)

Khushi puts her hand on his lips and nods and says : aap agar fir se aisa kahenge to hum aapse kabhi baat nehi karenge. (if you say like this again..i will never talk to you)

Arnav slowly removed her hand from his lips and moved closer. He kissed her lips softly first and looked up once to see her face. She was looking like an angel with her eyes closed. Arnav held her by her face and kissed her passionately this time. Khushi's response made him bolder and his passion only increased with each breath he took. After eternity they broke apart. Both were breathing heavily. Arnav had a naughty look in his eyes. Khushi was extremely shy to look at him. Arnav kissed her on her forehead and she quickly buried her face in his chest and hugged him. Arnav hugged her back. They both had waited for this moment for ages, but never knew this moment would be so beautiful They stood there lost in each other's embrace.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें