CHAPTER 14:Simply rhetorical

"HONG MINCHAN WAKE UP!", Dongheon shouted through the megaphone, lucky enough, the visual sleeps on the bottom bunk.

Minchan jolted awake, and had a small glare on his face.

Dongheon giggled and reminded him what the day was.

"You don't want to be late on your birthday right? Get ready, the vampires planned a party again", the oldest said, finally leaving the room.

Minchan got up and took a shower, and once he was finished, Kangmin was in the room and was beside some clothes, that were actually for him.

"No offense your fashion taste is terrible, so Heoni-hyung came here to lend you these. Their dressmaker worked her butt off to make this", He smiled.

The entire set up is great, it looks elegant and expensive, like an Earl or a similar position, this made him unsure whether to try it or not

"It might not look good on me though", He said.

"Excuse me?! You're Hong Minchan, everything looks good on you!",The youngest exclaimed, then shoved the clothing to him.

Once he left, Minchan wore it, and smiled on his reflection, it did look good on him.

He finished styling his hair, and went downstairs to present himself to the members.

The members cheered and started clapping.

But they are not complete yet, there should be one more person dressed up.

And that person is standing behind Minchan looking gorgeous as ever.

Minchan let his hand out and him and Kangmin walked down the stairs together.

"I'm jealous!", Yeonho screamed, making the two giggle

Kangmin wore a dress for 2 birthdays, and now Hoyoung is salty that the vampires didn't make Kangmin wear a dress for his birthday.

The dress itself was super cute, and it fitted the youngest perfectly, it made him look like a Countess and this was on purpose to make him and Minchan match for his birthday