Chapter 31

The four of you stepped off the train onto the platform. You were finally back at Hogwarts.

Hagrid led you all up to the castle, at which point dinner was started. You all walked in, sitting at your various house tables. You looked over and saw Draco waving for you to come over. He had a smug look on his face.

You excused yourself from the three and walked over to him warily.

"Yes?" You ask.

"Well it's nice to see you too." He said, looking you up and down.

You roll your eyes, sitting. He looks at the necklace he gave you.

"Ya know, you make that necklace look good." He said smugly. You smiled.

"I know."

"Mm.. I like that."

"Like what?" You ask.

"That confidence." He said, moving a little closer to you. He smelled like expensive cologne and green apples. His scent was intoxicating.

"I- I gotta go." You say, clearing your throat. Not wanting to show affection in public.

"What? Oh. Ok." He said, watching you turn to walk away.

"Wait! Y/n?" You turn around. "What did you do with Harry at the Weasley's?" He asked.

You shrug and walk off, leaving him to watch you with jealousy in his eyes.

You sit back down, not wanting to discuss it with your friends. They respect that, and sit in silence until the first bell rings. You had Potions.

You waved goodbye to Harry and Hermione and pull Ron out of the Great Hall.

"Ow! Not so rough, my skins sensitive." Ron said.

"Oh, you're such a baby. Cmon, we have Potions."

Ron followed behind you grudgingly.

"I'm bloody failing this class." You say.

"I'm not doing to good either." Ron said.

You push the door to the classroom open and sit next to Ron as you always do. Malfoy walks past you, ignore your existence. Unlike 5 minutes ago when he was jealous of the fact that you almost kissed Harry.

Snape begins class, talking slowly as usual. You almost fall asleep about three times.

"-crush! Miss y/l/n, crush. Not stab." He said in an annoyed tone. "You may see me after class. Along with Mr. Malfoy." Snape said and walked off. You watch him, shooting daggers with your eyes. Ron chuckles.

"Blimey, have fun with that." You shoot him a look and he silences.

Class ends and you bid goodbye to Ron. He wishes you luck and the rest of the class pours out the doors. All except you and Malfoy.

You walk up to Snape's desk. He eyes you before calling for Malfoy to come up as well. Malfoy's hands stick in his robes pockets as he walks up slowly.

"Excuse me, but why am I here professor?" Malfoy asked.

"Miss y/l/n has a-" Snape looks at you, "-awful grade in my class. She is close to failing. You, however, are passing very well. I ask that you tutor her."

"Tutor? Malfoy tutor me?" You scoff. No matter your crush on Malfoy, he still was a egotistical asshole.

"Yes. Draco will be your tutor until I see fit that he stops."

You sigh angrily and storm off before Draco could get his smug word in.