Chapter 2: The Next Generation

"Iyashi get up, the entrance exam is today." "Coming mom."
My name is Iyashi Tsuyoi and today I begin my journey to become a hero, today I will take the U.A. entrance exam.
Iyashi Tsuyoi his quirk regeneration he can regenerate wounds on himself and others though his current limit is fixing broken bones. Once he overuses his regeneration limit he can't use it again for over an hour. Also compared to healing others, healing himself takes up more energy.
"Ready for the exam," Says Iyashi's mother " Yep," " are you sure you don't want me to drive you there?" "Mom I got to go." Iyashi says annoyed. "Okay good luck oh, and don't die." "Thank you for the words of encouragement mom." Iyashi says as he walks out the door.
"That boy's got too much of his father in him.", his mother said.
————————AT THE UA GATES———————
"This is it, this is where I will become a great hero, a hero as great as Deku." Iyashi says to himself as he walks through the gates
The auditorium was filled to the brim with students from his school and others
"WELCOME BOYS AND GIRLS TO THE SCHOOL THAT HAS AND ALWAYS WILL HELP CREATE THE NEXT HEROES OF TOMORROW, I AM THE PRO HERO SONIC AND THIS IS MY PARTNER GRAND CONDUCTOR!" "Wow I cant believe it two heroes in the top twenty Sonic and Grand Conductor" thought Iyashi to himself.
THE SOUND HERO SONIC, HIS QUIRK SOUND AMPLIFICATION. HE CAN MANIPULATE SOUND TO WHERE ITS LOUD ENOUGH TO MAKE HIS OPPONENTS EARS BLEED AND NOT HAVE ANY BYSTANDERS FEEL THE SAME EFFECT.
THE CLASSICAL HERO GRAND CONDUCTOR, HIS QUIRK ORCHESTRA. WHATEVER INANIMATE OBJECT HE TOUCHES HE CAN MAKE IT PRODUCE SOUND THIS DOESNT WORK ON LIVING OBJECTS THOUGH.
"Something you're probably asking yourself is how will we be doing the test this year. Well there are 10 arenas, each of them with a randomized environment different than the one next to it where robots will be placed as either civilians or villains your job is to gather as many points as possible either by immobilizing one of the three robots posing as villains or saving a robot posing as a civilian,", grand conductor said through the microphone " there are four different types of robots. The first is the standard civilian robot, saving one is worth one point, you save them by putting them in the designated area for rescues, the next is the scout, these are light weight troops that will attack in large numbers, they will attack civilian robots and test takers immobilizing one is worth one point. The next type of troops are heavies, there are about 15 of them per arena these are heavy hitters so getting hit by one of these is no picnic, they will attack test takers and civilian robots and immobilizing one is worth 5 points. And the last robot is the main villain, these towering robots are programmed with a quirk that suits the environment in which the arena around them is. There are only one of these in every stadium and immobilizing one is worth 20 points. They will attack test takers and civilian robots."
"NOW THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A CARD WHEN YOU ENTERED THE AUDITORIUM IT CONTAINS A NUMBER WHICH IS THE ARENA THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO!", blared Sonic through the microphone. " NOW THEN UNDER YOUR SEATS THERE SHOULD BE A CARD SLOT, PLEASE INSERT YOUR CARD INTO THERE!" Iyashi inserted his card into the card into the slot. "NOW THEN GRAB ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED FOR THE EXAM THE REST OF YOUR BELONGINGS WILL STAY HERE." this sentence confused a lot of people.Until a light from underneath the seat started to get brighter and brighter until
SHWOON
Iyashi woke up in a room that was completely white. Iyashi was scared for a while as he started running into the walls of the empty room.
"Welcome to the teleportation waiting room brought to you by Stank industries."
"The what?" Iyashi says scared and confused
"This is the teleportation waiting room taking you to arena 6 for the UA entrance exam."
"Wait how do you know that?" Said Iyashi
"You inserted a card into the teleporter, your card was then analyzed and you are now being sent to arena 6 for the exam."
"W-Wait teleporters." Said iyashi
"These are teleporters recently created by stank industries in partnership with UA to help create the next heroes of tomorrow."
"But why would we need the teleporters couldn't we have just travel by bus to the arena." Iyashi said in a calmer tone
"Unfortunately not, due to the rising villain attacks it was concluded this would be a safer route to the arena."
"Well at least this is safer, how much longer until we get there.", said Iyashi
"Approximately five minutes, would you like me to play music to help pass the time."
"Sure what music can you play?"
"Any kind of music on the World Wide Web."
"How about il vento d'oro."
"Of course."
GIORNOS THEME STARTS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND
———————-END OF CHAPTER———————
Ending on a jojo reference, one of many to come in the story
Thank you all for reading and as always
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA