Dillagi-4

^^^^

Ye jo halka halka suroor haiYe teri nazar ka qasoor haiKe sharaab peena sikha diya

Ye teri nazar ka qasoor hai
Ke sharaab peena sikha diya

Tere pyaar ne teri chaah ne
Teri behki behki nigaah ne
Mujhe ek sharaabi bana diya

'Allah khair krna Mustafa bhai itne gusse me ku lag rahe the', Maheen hurried towards his office. She was scared for real. She had never seen him so angry before.
(I hope everything's okay, why was Mustafa bhai so angry?)

She opened the door of his room to find him sitting in his chair, but his face was towards the aquarium.

"Mustafa bhai?", she called reaching him and he turned to see the reason for his anxiety standing close to him.

"Kaha gayi thi tum?!", he roared standing up and she gulped moving back. His hulk of a body was towering over her petite body.
(Where were you?)

"M..mai wo Faria ke sath..cafe tak gayi thi", she mumbled taking in his disheveled form. He had removed his tie and his perfectly gelled hair from the morning seemed to be destroyed.
(I went to the cafe with Faria.)

"kis se pooch kar gayi thi?!", he asked in the same previous tone and she shuddered slightly.
(Who did you ask before leaving?)

"wo..um..Mustsfa bhai aap itna gussa ku kar rahe-", she tried to say something else but her cut her off by grabbing her shoulders,
(Why are you getting so angry?)

"Gussa ku kar rah hun? pagal ho gaya hun is liye gussa kar raha hun! ku gayi thi tum han? abhi kitne din hue hain tumhe yaha aye hue ke tum logo se saath bahar bhi jana shuru ho gayi? jaanti bhi ho kitne halaat kharab hain?! Agar kuch ho jata to?", he asked softening his tone at the end.
(Why am I getting angry? I am getting angry because I have gone mad! Why did you go? How many days have passed of you being here that you're going out with people? Do you not know the situation outside?! What if something had happened?)

"Wo..Ah..Mujhe dard ho raha hai M..Mustafa bhai", she whimpered due to his stronghold and he instantly loosened his grip moving away.
(It's hurting.)

"F..Faria bohot achi hai Mustafa bhai-", she started after a while when he didn't speak,
"Tumhe to har koi hi acha lag jata hai isme konsi nayi baat hai", he said looking her way and she lowered her head.
(Faria is a very good person Mustafa bhai.)
(You end up liking everyone, it's not new.)

'Nai to esa bhi nahi hai ab, aap mujhe bilkul bhi ache nahi lagte'
'zara sa bahar jane par koi ese bharakta hai?', she thought huffing.
(It's not really like that, I don't even like you a bit.)
(Who gets this angry on such matters.)

"Tumhara phone us larke ke pas ku tha?", he.asked seriously. Actually this was the main problem. Why the hell was she with a guy?
"Um..wo I went to the restroom so-", she answered politely.