Chapter 7

Romans POV

When we reached the house Harlow was still on Jordan's back. She had her head laid down on him. They were going to enter the front door and I would climb back in.

I ran around to the back of the house trying to be quiet as I can. It doesn't help when you have a couple of drinks on you. I climbed back up to Jordan's room. Checking it making sure the coast was clear.

I hopped in the window. Slowly making my way to my room. I peaked my head out of the door into the hallway to make sure was clear. I stepped out but once I did the downstairs lights flicked on.

I didn't even look back, I ran into my room closing my door behind me. Letting out a sigh of relief. I switched on the lights. "Aaahhh!" I switched them back off hoping my eyes were deceiving me. That Xavier and Xander weren't standing before me.

I flicked back on the lights again. "Aahhh! I mean hey guys what are you doing in here? It's a bit late and I'm tired. I think I'm gonna head to bed." I yawned, stretching out my arms for extra effect.

I was about to head over to my bed. But was stopped by Xander. "Ah ah, baby bro you're in trouble." Xavier said. Then  Xander gripped my forearm tightly. Like really tight and compared to my brothers. I didn't have as much muscle as them. They work out every morning and I'm probably a shrimp to them.

Xander dragged me down the stairs with Xavier trailing behind him. Harlow and Jordan were sat on the couch.

It was going to be a long night...

Harlows POV

"Why don't you guys have a seat?" Angelo said using his hand to gesture towards the couch. I looked at Jordan confused, he looked worried. "No, I think I'm fine standing." I smiled innocently. Step one of getting away with things act like you have nothing to hide.

"Why are you hiding something? You wanna tell us something?" Angelo smirked at me. He knew what he was doing but if he wanted to play. We can play his game.

 "No, I've got nothing to hide I would rather stand. But since you think I'm hiding something I'll sit anyway because my feet are hurting me." I grabbed Jordan's wrist and pulling him over with me. I sent him a reassuring smile.

When we sat down Angelo and Lucas stood in front of us. "We're just waiting on something more like someone to get started." Get started? What are we going to have our own party? Oh, they knew. But before I could question him. Roman was being pulled down the stairs by Xander. Xavier trailing behind him.

Sorry but I'm just gonna say it. Romans a lost cause. There is no way he was getting out of this. He was still wearing his costume as well. Angelo told us no drinking before we left and if any of them snitch they are getting it.

I needed to concentrate my drunken thoughts were not helping right now. Xander let Roman's arm go and pushed him down on the couch, beside me. "Sit" Xavier and Xander stood in front of us joining the wall of brothers I mean do they not know what personal space is?

"So let's get started then shall we?" Angelo smirked. He was enjoying this but I looked at him confidently. It was the best way to keep them off your case.

"Roman who said you had permission to go to this party? Don't try to deny it because you wouldn't be wearing that if you were asleep?" Angelo pointed at him up and down. Roman looked down. He knew he was caught out.  He never liked being in trouble or being shouted at. At least Angelo wasn't shouting at him. But you could see the disappointment in Lucas's face. That's what upset him.