34💉

"cookies?" the younger boy smiled, holding out a plate of chocolate chip cookies

"cookies?" the younger boy smiled, holding out a plate of chocolate chip cookies. renjun taeyang and mingxia all eyed them suspiciously.

"choi jinkyong where the fuck have you been? you just disappeared, didn't show up at school, didn't answer mine nor marks phone calls." taeyang began to vent at the younger girl who had a guilty look on her face.

"yeah and why the hell did you just randomly start ignoring me? that wasn't a part of the agreement jyp." renjun huffed, folding his arms as he gave a stern look to the younger.

"hey! don't yell at my daughter like that." jeno slurred out, hugging jinkyong from the side as if he was protecting her from them. "yeah! you'll make her sad again." jaemin hissed, waving them off.

"make her sad- jaemin jeno what the fuck is going on here? are you guys drunk?" the vampire prince creased his eyebrows at the two boys who swayed in their steps. "and what about it? why are you even here. standing there and acting as if you care about the current situation." jinkyong spoke up for them, surprising the three sober ones.

"wh-" "and im ignoring you? oh please, you were too busy catching up with miss perfect hair body and life over there to even realize i still existed." she ranted, shaking her hands down on the table and letting her hair fall over her face. mingxia knew she was talking about her, her expression showing guilt as she held her head down.

"i'm tired of being your blood toy renjun. i'm done with this stupid deal. you don't care about my feelings, you never did?" the girl pouted, crossing her arms angrily over her chest. "period queen. you tell em!" jaemin cheered drunkly, giving a high five to the older girl.

"i know she's drunk but she has a point huang." taeyang sighed, carding a hand through her hair. she fully turned to the younger, pulling his arm so that they could step away from the group for a little privacy.

"she's told me a few things that i won't say because i respect her privacy but what i will say is i know you care about her renjun. i can feel it. don't block yourself off from her, she needs someone- especially right now with her identity." the older shook her head, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"yeah i know that." renjun grumbled, looking anywhere but taeyangs face, knowing damn well she was correct. "great. now take my keys and take her home. i'll take care of these two and take m-mingxia home." she smiled, pulling her keys out of her pocket and handing them to the vampire.

"why did you stutter at-" "get going huang. it's late." taeyang cut his sentence off, pushing him back towards the kitchen. "alright kyong. juns taking you home." the phoenix said, looking at the girl who gave a confused face.

"what? no, he's mean." jinkyong shook her head profusely. renjun rolled his eyes, walking around the table to walk towards the younger. but she only turned quickly, trying to walk out of the other exit only for renjun to hastily pull her back by the loops in her baggy jeans.

"alright, let's go." the vampire sighed, picking her up and throwing her over her shoulder as he walked out the door.

"so anyways, that girl knows i'm gay right?" mingxia asked awkwardly, raising an eyebrow at taeyang who froze. "i suppose not."

IM BACK RATS NOW ANY OF YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS #4 IN KPOP?

AND IM SORRY I ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE GAY GIRLS IN MY STORIES BUT IM A LESBIAN AND GIRL COUPLES ARE SUPERIOR

anyways i went to therapy today, uh uh i was forced back to my mums house but you guys make me happy so i'll use writing as a distraction for now :)