Chapter two

Over the summer, Mason told Elle about everything. Elle was so sad for her, but Mason kept reassuring her by saying that she was glad to be out of that French cult. And that Mason felt sorry for Elle, for having to still attend. Mason had felt everything she told Elle was true. The two promised to stay in touch. After all, the friendship was too important to lose. Mason was more then relieved to be free of Beauxbatons, but she was truly going to miss Elle.

Mason now had her parents trust back, but it was very hard to earn. Her parents, Lillian and Flynn Montgomery were pretty strict. That was the way they had been brought up, and they turned out fine. They just didn't understand how their daughter seeks trouble and chaos in every way, and how she is brimming full of mischief. Don't get them wrong, they loved her dearly. She was their only child, after all. But they also wanted her to be a respectable, responsible young lady who would eventually take over the family business. Beaubatons was supposed to teach her that, but it obviously didn't workout. At least they could hope.

Soon enough, Mason was on her way to Hogwarts, where she will attend her fourth year. Although she is a week late because when she received the letter, she sort of... lost it. And only now found it again and showed it to her parents. To say they were pissed was an understatement. The married couple rushed to pack all of Mason's things, while Mason just sat and pet her owl, watching fully amused. Her parents apparated her to Hogwarts, since it was the fastest way. She hugged them goodbye and begged them to apparat back home to leave her be. She was thankful for her parents, they were absolute angels for putting up with her. But there would be no way, that her very first impression would include her parents there beside her. They hesitantly agreed after another hug, knowing how their daughter is. She promised to owl them often before they took their leave.

Mason took in her surroundings. The castle was beautiful, and in a different way then the Beauxbaton palace. Hogwarts had character and she loved it already. It was a fresh breath of air, from the constricting colours of Beaubaton. She walked into the castle and looked around, immediately scanning the students around her for hot guys. Her eyes lazily locked with a sharp, grey pair. The pair of eyes belonged to a boy, that had blonde hair and a smirk on his face. "Hmm... Hot, but he definitely knows it. Looks like he's in need of someone to humble him." She thought to herself, mirroring his confident smirk.

Every student was staring and whispering about the new girl. Mason was such an attention whore, so she lived for moments like this. Mason walked down the hall crowded with students. She held herself with such a natural confidence and strong aura. And the hogwarts students couldn't help but notice the beautiful new girl. As Mason walked, her long brown hair flowed down her back. She still felt the blonde boy's stare. She then held his the gaze for a few seconds, noticing his tall height and green accented robes. She approved of his height, being pretty tall herself at 5'7. Mason loved her height, she thought it evened her out. The boy had a glint of amusement playing in his eyes added to the growing smirk on his face.

She broke the gaze with a scoff and continued down the hall. She admired everything from the marvellous paintings on the walls, to the fascinating tile on the floor at her feet. As she continued to look around, a familiar handsome face caught her attention. No. Fucking. Way. Could it really be who she thinks it is? But she thought-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack Stone.

"Jack fucking Stone. Been a while, huh?" Mason called out with a smirk, walking towards said boy. The smirk increased the mischief that was always shown on her pretty face. Jack's face immediately was hit with recognition, as he brushed his chestnut brown hair out of his eyes. The hogwarts students were now very interested in this exchange between the new girl and the school's playboy. Jack walked forward, looking her up and down. A smile playing on his lips.