Chapter 5

I watched as the Dragonite grabbed the giant hunk of fish meat. Shoved it on a large skillet, poured lots of nice smelling seasonings in it and then breathed a flame underneath the pot and the area underneath it caught fire.

I stood there in amazement, drooling at the smell and watching his every move, when he said that it was done I didn't even wait for him to put it on something. I just grabbed the entire thing right off of the pan with my claws dug halfway through the meat and I devoured it in minutes. The Dragonite looked at me in shock as I licked my paws and claws clean of the juices.

"For a little creature, you can be terrifying" it said, "between your strength, skill, and ferocity. I don't think that anything would stand a chance, powers or not. Your perfect assassin material. I just have to show you the right teacher, but your white and red coat kind of attracts attention towards you. Humans would either kill or capture you just because of how rare you are"

"Already went through that once before" I growled at the memory, those humans were the first that I was going to find and destroy the lives of. Should they not have changed by now anyways.

I smiled at the Dragonite with all of my teeth on display. "Maybe when I get off of this island and learn the human language, I'll check out the profession"

"Scariness aside, I want you to work for me. That meal was free of charge, but the next one and the times after that are all up to you to work for, prepare, cook, and clean up after." The Dragonite said and I was shocked, that's what all of that crap before was about?!

I pretended to act like I was thinking about it, but I'm pretty sure that I wasn't hiding it very well because I couldn't stop rocking on my heels, eyeing at the Sharpedo above me, and smiling as I thought about how they tasted.

"Thank you for the offer." I directed a smile at the Dragonite and it smiled at me, "when do I start and what am I going to be doing?"

"Come with me and I'll show you" it said and I followed it around the area for the rest of the day.

——————————

When I got back to the surface the Tepig was sleeping in the field twitching occasionally, and my smile didn't leave once. I knew what I was going to be doing now, and after getting to do a few things with him watching and directing me me on what I was doing wrong I was super excited about coming back tomorrow morning.

I walked over to the Tepig and poked her side with my foot pads. And she shot up and immediately blasted me fifteen feet away using Flamethrower. I flew backwards into the pool that was thankfully behind me, and glared at her.

"Don't glare at me, you were the one that woke me up and startled me" she snorted and I growled at her.

"I would have startled you any way I woke you up, you clearly aren't used to sleeping outside" I said from where I was in the water.

"Well I would've done it anyways" she said turning her head up and to the side, closing her eyes and giving me the perfect opportunity to jump out of the water and silently run over to where she was before picking her up by her sides and tossing her in the same pool.

"I know, and I was going to do that anyways as well" I smirked and she surfaced spluttering and soaked, glaring at me.

"Now is there a place nearby that we can bathe and sleep?" I didn't stop grinning at her as she pulled herself out of the water and jumped at me. I just stepped to the side and let her squeal in surprise and fly past me, before rolling a few times and ending up on her back, dazed.

"Are you good now?" I asked and she shook her head and flipped over to get back on her feet before glaring at me.

"This isn't over" she promised before snorting at me, turning away, and walking off towards the city, with me right on her tail. Eventually she spotted pouting and asked me what kind of pace I wanted to stay at and I just told her that I knew nothing of the city and that she should choose. As to which she just started putting again, mumbling something under her breath.