Mafia Princess

Warning: blood

Warning: blood .

Being the Mafia Princess was amazing, you ruled everyone and everything. The power was held in your hand and you took control whispering threats to the devil, making sure every one knew your game and what you were capable of. The Peaky Blinders were a gang you knew well, a small gang in Birmingham that ran 4 legal betting stalls after a shoot out with Billy Kimber. Tommy Shelby the leader, the smartest, the most dangerous. Arthur Shelby the oldest, the most reckless, the drunk. Then there was John Shelby the prettiest, the trickster, the father. Finn Shelby the youngest, the dumbest, the boy. Polly Grey the Aunt, the cunning one, the only one with common scene. You knew Tommy had sent Peaky Blinders to watch your movements and you let it happen. You wanted the Peaky Blinders to know you were in charge of London.

So when you sat in your club you owned, your personally invited the Shelby brothers to make a convocation. Making sure Tommy knew his place and the London gangs were rules by one Mafia Princess.

You sat in the corner of the room examining the drunken woman and men dancing, talking or getting high. One of your men told you the Shelby brothers were here and you smirked strutting through the crowd to face the brothers first. You wore a navy blue dress that highlighted your curves perfectly and your curled blonde hair bounced against your shoulders. You were the most gorgeous girl in the whole of London easily. Facing the brothers who instantly knew there was going to be trouble, they were shocked to see a woman hold so much power.

"The Shelby brothers, welcome to my club " you shook your hands with the brothers. "Take a seat."

The brothers sat down, John catching your eye and sending him a wink making him smirk at you. You sat opposite John crossing you leg over the other, exposing your leg were the dress had a slit in. John watched you light a cigarette bring it to your plump red lips, taking a long drag.

"I believe you are Tommy, the leader."

"That's me love" he responds watching the men and woman dance before meeting your eyes.

"You have some men watching me and as much as I love the attention, I dont like being watched" you say, the other two brothers clearly not knowing their brother was watching over the Mafia Princess.

"What the fuck Tom ?" Arthur slams his hand on the table. Making everyone around flinch except you and the brothers.

"You see I thought I would replay the favour and I heard your missing Luca Chengetta was after you, I thought I would bring him to you" you say.

You nod at one of your men standing by the door allowing in a bloody Luca and a few of his men in all beaten and bruised. Tommy looks between you and Luca, slowly nodding.