☞ ︎𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎❦ 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙

❦༒❦

10:15pm
𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

❦☦︎︎❦

[𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

"She left..." I sighed.

"Then invite her back dipsh- dishsoap!" Sapnap yelled, then remembering Bad was in the call.

"...yeah, hold on...I'll do it in a minute." I chewed on my fingernail in concentration and thought.

"Dude, just add her back already, what's stopping you?" George asked in a calm tone.

"N-nothing...I just remember something like that happening to me."

"Like what? We can't read your mind." Bad comforted.

"Universal...I kissed a girl at universal, just like that." I smiled at the memory, Bad gasped dramatically.

"Dude! Pog, you found her!" Sapnap recalled, I definitely told him a story similar to hers. "That guy's name was Clay, you're Clay! Green eyes, Florida?" He laughed. "Dude it's you!"

"No...I'm sure it was some other guy...it can't be..."

"Then what was the girl's name?" George pressed.

I stuttered on my words. "(Y-(Y/N)..."

"Tell her!" Bad egged on.

"Tell who what?" A feminine voice asked after a small ding sounded. One of the others must've called her back.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled.

"Clay!" She yelled back in the same tone aside from slight panic and confusion in her voice. "Hi!" My heart melted at her confused and adorable voice.

"Hi!" I replied.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable...I call my friends babe sometimes." She apologised.  

"No...no it's fine." My heart hurt for a second.  Friends.

"Sorry, should we carry on or start again?" Irony asked, sounding guilty.

"No, it's fine we stopped!" George reassured. "Don't worry about it." I could hear the grin in his voice.

For an odd reason this sparked a form of jealousy within me, perhaps it was because I had finally found Universal girl.

We eventually picked up where we left off and finished the video, Bad had killed Irony and George killed me last minute, just as the Enderdragon was about to die.

"DAMN IT!" I slammed my desk.

"That was fun though!" Irony cheered. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Irony, at least you're not bitter like someone." Sapnap laughed.

"Shut up..."

"Sorry if I slowed you guys down back there." Referring to the 'babe' incident.

"Don't worry about it, babe." Sapnap teased.