The L is For Loyalty (Lisa and Lee)

Lisa Turpin hummed to herself as she looked over the alliance papers between the three Houses. Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

She was in charge of making sure everyone agreed to the terms. Meaning she had to ask each and every student in Ravenclaw whether or not they agreed to what the Slytherins were asking of them. And they did.

The alliance between Slytherin House and Ravenclaw House stated that each House would have access to the other's common room and resources in the afternoon, on breaks and at dinner, never in the morning. It stated that in case of a threat, say a Gryffindor bullying either a snake or a Ravenclaw, one or the other would go to their aid.

It stated that the Ravenclaws and the Slytherins were not allowed to harm each other. If there was conflict, they would go to a Court or Royal member to settle it.

Ginny and Susan were handling the Hufflepuff and Slytherin alliance, which stated basically the same thing.

Not only this but the three Houses were allied to each other. The only House that wasn't apart of the alliance was Gryffindor. Lee said that the lions wouldn't mind an alliance with Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw but not Slytherin. The Hufflepuffs stated they didn't want an alliance with Gryffindor at all, especially because the lions disliked the snakes.

The puffs were surprisingly protective of Hadrian and his friends as well as the other snakes.

It was the same for Ravenclaw. They didn't want to ally themselves with Gryffindor but not because of their hatred for Slytherin, but because they acted as if they were the better house.

Lisa had reread everything and now all that was needed were the signatures of the Court members and Hadrian. The contract was made with magic so it could not be destroyed or rewritten unless by Hadrian himself.

"Lisa. Can we talk please?" came a quiet voice and Lisa looked up to meet the sad brown eyes of her ex boyfriend, Percy Weasley. The boy looked a mess. His skin paler than usual and his hair all over the place. Even his robes looked bad.

"No we can not. I'm busy at the moment, Percival." she stated, placing the contract in her robe pocket and Percy frowned deeply, taking the seat in front of her. She sighed at this and met his tired eyes. "What do you want?" asked Lisa boredly and Percy stared at her.

"You."

"Percy, I told you before, I can't be with you." said Lisa, grimacing and Percy looked as if he might cry as he reached out for her hand, only for her to move it, placing both hands in her lap. "Why not? What did I do wrong?"

"Because I have more important things to worry about and Percy, I could never be with someone like you." she said, Percy's expression becoming one of anger. "Is there someone else? Someone with money?" he bit out, Lisa scoffing at his words.

"Of course not. I don't care about whether you're rich or poor. I can't be with you because of your hatred toward Hadrian." said Lisa and Percy's eyes widened. "What?"

Lisa opened her mouth to respond, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked over to see Lee Jordan standing beside her. "Hadrian wants to know if everything has been worked out." he said lowly, glancing toward Percy, who looked positively enraged now.

"You too Jordan? You're friends with Black?" he hissed out, Lee giving the elder Weasley an unimpressed stare. "Whether I'm a friend or not is none of your business Percy. Is he bothering you, Lisa?" said the darker skinned wizard and Lisa shook her head.

"No. I can handle him. Tell Hadrian I'll be right there." she stated and Lee nodded once. He gave Percy one final look, then left the library. Percy however, just scowled over at Lisa. "So you've fallen for his mind games as well? Like my brothers and those snakes." he snapped, Lisa stiffening with her words.