《Chapter 6》

This catches their attention and they all look at me. "What is it?" Jason asks. "Vanessa...she's alive and they want us to take care of her." I say making them stand there frozen due to shock.

They're all probably wondering the same thing...

"The police station phoned and told me that the foolish women died and asked if we could take care of Vanessa." I explain. They are even more shocked. "She died?" Jason asks rather angrily.

"The police said she committed suicide..."I say trailing off. "S-She killed herself?" They all stuttered out at the same time. They are just as suprised as I am..

"Thats what the police said....not sure if it's true..." I say sighing. "Why would that women want to kill herself? She wasn't depressed or anything." Luca says. "Shes probably faking it. Such an actor." Jason muttered. "Or maybe someone just murdered her or something."

We all agreed with Jason. I mean, who wouldn't agree with him? Especially after what she did..

She pretended so well before and even now..

It's a pity that would such good acting skills she couldn't use it for something good.

"We're gonna take Vanessa in." I state. They all look at me. "Why?" Luca asks with his eyebrows furrowed. "Shes a part of that women too." Ricardo gritted.

I smile darkly. "We'regonna show her the true meaning of torture." They all smirk. "We can finally fulfill fathers wish."

"What's the plan though?" Jason asks. "We can make her trust us first like that women made us trust her..." I say with my fists clenched. "Then we can ruin her."

They all knew what I meant and agreed.

My phoned beeped and I checked it. That officer spent me the details of their location.

"I'm gonna go fetch her now. Be ready to carry out the plan when I come back." I say putting on my jacket and heading for the door. I got into my car and looked at the address.

Huh? Where the hell is this street?

I searched it on Google maps and followed the directions. After following it for about five minutes I arrived at a small apartment that looked old and abandoned.

Is this the place? It's abandoned though...

Do they live here?

Just when I was about toleave I saw the door of the apartment open and police offers came out. They came towards the car and I rolled down the window. "Hello sir. What do you come here for?"

"I came to pick up my sister." I say coldly. Just then the police officer who I was talking on the phone came to my car with a girl trailing behind her.

"Hello. Are you the guardian of this child?" She asks. I nodded. "Well then. Just fill in these forms and you can take hr and leave." She says handing me some documents. "Anything else?" I ask coldly.

"No. You can take her now." She says smiling. I get out of the car and open the passenger seat. I then grab the girls hand. "Hello sister." I say faking a smile. "How are you?" She finally looks up and I take this chance to look at her face which I haven't seen for about...3 years or something?

She was beautiful. Her eyes were the most beautiful things to look at. It somehow puts a per so at ease by just looking at them.

What am i thinking?

She didn't respond to my question which made me stare at her. The officer looked at me whilst smiling awkwardly. "Uhh..sorry. She never talked that much. Even when we came." I nod and hold Vanessas hand. "Come. Let's go home." I say putting her in the passenger seat.