Uvo's death

"What?" Phinks said interrupting Shalnark,

"Yeah I think so..." Shalnark replied as he looked down,

"I don't believe it." Nobunaga said,

"I knew it I should've listened to my guts and followed him." Shalnark explained,

"Shal no, you made the right decision, you are part of the information gathering team, you can't expose yourself to anything dangerous." Tenshi replied, there was confusion in the room, nobunaga and phinks were both skeptics, Tey felt like he was in fault for not tagging along.

"If Uvo fails to return for the dawn there will be a change in plans." The boss explained and the candle under his chin made him look even creepier.

The wind suddenly turned the flame of the candle off, Tenshi just stared at the ground with music on his earphones, Catch the rainbow was the first of the playlist and it fitted well considering that it was starting to rain, how could that be? Uvo being defeated like that? Uvo being gone forever? Hopefully that was not the case, Shalnark felt guilty which is unusual for someone who kills on a everyday basis, Nobunaga was silent in the faraway corner of the room, alone looking at the sky through the hole in the ceiling.

"We believed, we'd catch the rainbow." Tenshi quietly said singing along.

The next day most of the spiders stayed inside the hideout, most of the members just liked quietness and privacy, the boss told them that he was going at the auction and that he didn't had time to deal with the chain user, everyone already knew the plan and there was no need to be concerned, it was just a normal job just in bigger scale, everything was fine until suddenly Phinks came inside the hideout with two kids.

"Oh god, there are kids in the hideout and hisoka isn't the one who brought them?" Tenshi commented out loud, maybe he said it way too loud since Hisoka's frustration was visible.

Tenshi was interested but after few seconds he understood that these kids were just normal kids with nen powers, just idiots so he started to listen to some music again.

After some minutes of nobunaga smashing the green haired kid's hand on the rock suddenly the kid won the arm wrestling and started yelling.

"KID! Shut the fuck up, you're being too damn loud!" Tenshi yelled really frustrated, and his ren filled the entire room, his presence was hostile shady and overwhelming.

"Can't you spare a bit of that grief for everyone that you have killed?!" Asked the Kid angered,

"Don't do that, don't raise your voice like that, you are just a kid who knows nothing, don't play the role of the hero, you are just an irrational dumbass." Replied Tenshi quite irritated,

"You guys are monsters, killing people that have nothing to do with you without hesitation it's just pure evilness." Said green haired kid,

"Are you sure? We haven't done anything to you, yet you would love to kill us all, you can't understand anything, in this world there isn't good or bad, I've grown in a place without society, without a family, without rules, without anyone to help me, I didn't choose this life, you on the other hand.... You had a choice and yet you decided to make this kind of life, being a hunter without family who goes around punching and beating and killing people just for the 'thrill of the hunt'." Said Tenshi, and then Feitan blocked the kid, the other one dashed forward but Tenshi stopped it by grabbing the back of his neck.

"What was your name?" Asked Tenshi to the green haired kid,

"Gon, Gon Freecs." He replied without hesitation,

"So gon you have done the hunter Exam right? Was it good?" Asked Tenshi,

"Yeah it was fun." Said Gon with a mild smile on his face,

"Are you sure? Was it fun even if you saw probably hundreds of people dying in front of you? I think that this makes you an hypocrite." Replied Tenshi with a smile, the kid didn't reply and Feitan started to tighten his grip,

"Stop it." Said Nobunaga

"Stop what?" Asked Feitan

"Stop what you're about to do." Replied Nobu,

"I don't need to listen to you." Said Feitan,

"Stop arguing for a damn kid!" Said Tenshi as he flipped a coin and quickly grabbed it mid air,

"Heads." Said nobu,

"Tails." Said Feitan.

Tenshi slowly opened his hand, and revealed the coin, "We have a winner." He said as he showed the coin to everyone.

He then let go of the kid before returning to his corner near the window.