Taking a break (filler)

The day after, you were able to go home to your cats and Aizawa.

What was the first thing that happened...?

Well... hugs. Lots of them.

I mean, CHRIST! This man refused to let you go! Your cats were nearly as bad, with Quesadillo wrapping around your ankle and Long Johnson extending his torso enough to rub his head into your face.

He did let you go eventually, but he didn't leave your side, with the exception of bathroom breaks...

You pulled your pants up once finished and closed the toilet shut. You washed your hands after flushing and left the bathroom only for something to be thrown at your head.

You looked down at the hoodie in you hands and looked back up, only to find another piece of cloths thrown at your face.

"Put those on, we're running a few errands." He said.

Putting on the beanie and the hoodie, you grabbed a pair of glasses to hide your blank (e/c) eyes and strolled out the door with Aizawa.

You didn't understand why you had to wear a beanie or a pair of shades until a newspaper flew into your face.

Your first thought was that you were surprised people still used news paper, but then something on the paper caught your eye. There, standing over a blurred out image of All For One was you.

Flipping through the paper, you saw that most of the paper was dedicated to you and All Might's fight against All For One.

Many were calling you All Might's successor, some said you were his secret love child. How do you know? Look up at the big ass screen they keep in the middle of the damn city and you'll find crowds of people gossiping with the news anchor on the big screen.

Aizawa pulled you along as to not waste anymore time and held your hand in his. You found yourself in a less crowded area and decided to start conversation with him, or at least, you tried.

What do you say? Nice weather we're having?

...okay, maybe that is how you start conversation...

"Nice weather we're having, right dad?"

SHIT!

Aizawa stopped and looked back at you with wide eyes. Your face twisted into an embarrassed and horrified expression at your slip up.

'BAIL! BAIL NOW!!!!' You thought until the man's face relaxed into a cheeky smirk.

'He's not frowning, (Y/n), you broke him.'

"Dad, huh? Took you long enough."
"What?"

He only laughed and continued on his way, dragging you by the hand as you stuttered. He refused to let go until arriving at the gate of U.A.

"Eh, seriously, Sensei-zawa? I was kidnapped for what? 3 days? And I almost died-"
"You did die." He corrected with his back facing you.
"-exactly, and I just got out of the hospital and you want me to go to school now???" You shook your head in disappointment. Once the gate recognized Aizawa, it started opening for him. He looked back with a cheeky smile, which made him look creepy and made you want to slap the shit out of him.

"There's a lot of people who wanted to see you, kid."

And he was right.

The gate revealed nearly all of the teachers, Nezu and All Might included. Your eyebrows narrowed in slight annoyance at seeing All Might's presence and pointed at him.