Ch 16 - Tired Of Life 2

Everyone was heartbroken when they couldn't find Peter. They had to inform the school about what had happened and that is how it reached to all his classmates. Ned and MJ were broken hearing about their best friend's life situation. Flash mourned the most because he taunted him about being useless, his whole family killed themselves because of him and he should run away.

A month later

Tony and Pepper broke down in their bedroom crying when they found out that Pepper was pregnant. Oh how they wanted to give the role of big brother to Peter. If they would see him they would trap him with all the hugs and adopt him on the spot.
It was very tough for them to break the news to the team.

No one spoke, the compound which was always filled with shouting reeked silence.
"Activating Don't Mourn Bitches Protocol" Friday said through speakers. Everyone in the room went silent upon the sudden actions of Friday. A bot came from Peter's room and broadcasted a hologram of Peter. "So I guess I have left and May is dead." Peter started and everyone was silent and gulped the lump in their throats. "I created this Protocol for when I'm away and you guys mourn. Life was great while May was alive. See I don't wanna loose anyone more and people close to me have always left me.
I updated this Protocol everyday. I know Pepper's pregnant and you must have found it by now surely cause you know I have sense like hell. I'm the big brother and he/she can count on me when in danger cause I'll find out and kill the person. Well I made sort of a parting gift for her a bracelet to be exact give it her if you wanna. I love you all I had the best father figure which I considered father, two moms too and everyone but well this is the decision I took this decision.
I might return I might not who knows what time will do but one thing is for sure that I'm not gonna suicide then again who knows what time will do. Well I'll be there if you'll seriously need me". The hologram disappeared. All of them had tears running down their faces. Peter was too young to imagine these horrible things and too have gone through so much so much at that age.
"You stupid your sibling will always wear that bracelet." Tony said between sobs. All of them came in a group hug.

Confidential Location

Peter sat a branch looking at the hologram from his watch that showed the live feed from the bot, seeing them hugging them and smiled. Peter started moving forward looking for someone until he found him. "Uncle Logan" Peter called out to Wolverine laying on the ground. He raised his head just enough to see Peter hurrying towards him "What are you doing here, it's really far from your home May must be worried" He said. "Ah May passed away so I thought I could stay with you for a year or two till I'm old enough" Peter said trying to keep his tears from flowing fiddling with his sleeves.

Logan hugged him immediately. "As long as you want to even forever". He said. "Thank you. 

____________________________________________

I read on insta that when Mary found out she was pregnant Logan was with them and Richard asked him to be the godfather.
So I applied it here😁😁