Chapter 17

She opens the door being half drenched in water and stares at him through her wet lashes as he steps inside..!

"Sidharthhhh...!"

"Sshhhhh!"...He steps forward as she steps back and eventually he pushes her against the wall and turns on the shower! She is breathing heavily and how hardly she is trying to hold onto them so that she can keep her sane!

The next thing she feels is his warm hands around her waist! They are doing magic on her body as she feels one of his hands sliding up through her shirt..he is relaxing her soul in every possible ways and she feels all the passion in the world now! She is all driven by his love!

Although he is not in his proper senses, but his love speaks volumes for her..."You drive me crazy Shehnaaz! What have you done to me baby?! I am getting addicted to you with every fucking passing days!”....he murmurs in her ears, biting them, making her feel more and more desired...!

She looks beautiful even after being fully drenched in water! He feels like he can fight with the entire world to be with this girl, his love, his life, his soul and his entire universe revolves around her now!

They both are looking into each other's eyes lovingly and he pulls her closer and rubs his body against her....."I love you! Iove you so much!" He shoves his head into her shoulder and kisses all over her wet neck, making her moan..!

"Sidharthhh..!"

"Haan baba?!"

"Take me to the room.. please!"...she pleads..

He makes her wear the bathrobe on top of the shirt she is wearing and picks her up in his arms and brings her back to his room, making her sit on his bed. Oh! Good Lord! How he loves his life! He clasps her face with his hand, tilts her head backward and leans her down. She closes her eyes instantly, feeling his hot breath on her lips. He captures her lips and kisses her deeply and passionately, exploring every corner of her mouth..!

"I love you Sidharth!"... Tears start flowing from her eyes suddenly and he feels the wetness immidiately on his face..!!

"Arehh baby!.. roh kyun rahi hai?!"

"Kuch nehi...!"

"If you are not ready for this then it's fine na baba! I can wait!"

"Nehi Sidharth aisi baat nehi hai!"

"Toh phir?!"

"Nehi baas..woh..!"...she struggles to speak...

"Roh maat baby! These are not important, these are secondary..for me, what's important is you! Agar tujhe nehi chahiye toh mujhe bhi nehi chahiye! I swear!"...he kisses all over her face to calm her down..

"Sidharthhhh.."

"Haanji..?"

"I am sorry! I am so sorry!"

"Nehi baba..! Koi baat nehi hai! Sari zindagi padi hai! Main dusra shirt lata hoon, jake change karle..!"

She changes into a new shirt and comes back to the bed. Sidharth extends his arms for her to lay down on them, the most secured place for her to be in!! She falls asleep in no time and he laughs at himself for being such a child, such an impatient!

***********

Alarm rings.. it's 8:30 am.. time for his work out..

His hand traces on the bed to look out for her but he doesn't feel her! He wakes up to see no one beside him!

"Shehnaaz..?!" He calls out for her but no one answers from any corner of the room..

"Shehnaaz baby tu washroom mein hain kya?"... Still no one answers..

He goes up to the washroom to see if she is there but to his utter surprise, she is not..!

He looks for his mobile to call her up, he tries but it says switched off! His heart is racing at its fastest pace now! Where is she gone at this early morning! Is she mad at him for being too clingy last night?! She wasnt ready for sure! He curses himself!

"What the fuck?! Kaha gayi hogi?!"

He calls up Manvi but she is not responding either! This is driving him mad! He will surely go mad! He puts on his shirt, takes his keys and decides to go out and look for her..! The moment he approaches towards the door, the door unlocks and it's her who comes in..!!

"What the fuck baby?!!!!"... He throws away the keys and rushes towards her to pull her to his arms!

"Sidharth!! what happened?! Kya hua?!! Huh?!"...she can clearly hear the sound of his racing heart from his chest..

He pulls her out of his arms, holds her from either sides and stares at her face with a fear of losing her..."Kaha gayi thi?! Bina bol ke kaha gayi thi?! Huh??!!! Marr dalunga agar mujhe chhorke gayi toh!!"...he screams on top of his voice..!!

"Sidharthhh!! Calm down!! Mujhe neendh nehi arahi thi...toh baas niche walk par chali gayi! And when I saw the time I knew aap shayed uth jayenge for your work out! Toh baas chali aayi!!"

"And your mobile!?! Why is it switched off?!"

"I am out of charge baby! Kya ho gaya hain aap ko?!"

"Tu janti hain na that I can't leave without you!! Aur kal raat jo hua woh phirse nehi hoga! Jab tak tu nehi chahegi, I swear I will not do anything!!"

"Areh baby relax!! Aap baitho idhar! Sit down!"...she makes him sit in the dining area and she sits right in front of him.

"Sidharth baby aap pagal ho kya?! Baap re!! Main do minute k leye niche bhi nehi ja sakti kya?!"

"Nehi! Mere bagair nehi!!"...he cupps her face..."Jaha jana hai...main lekar jaunga! Akeli nehi jayegi! Jaan hai tu meri!" 🥺

She goes and sits on his lap..."Accha baba! Nehi jaungi!! You are mad, do you know that?!"

"Haan tere leye!"

"Awww...I love you..!"..she pecks a kiss on his lips..

"Aur aapko kisne kehdiya ki mujhe woh nehi chahiye..?! Baas kal raat thodi si emotional ho gayi thi baby! I am sorry!"

Sidharth lowers his face and takes a deep breath but she cups his chin and pulls it up again..."No!! You haven't done anything wrong! You just woke up na..isiliye darr gaye! Mera baby! Mera nona baccha!! Mera kullu..!"

So it doesnt take a second for her to bring smile on his face! Calling him names is something that he finds extremely cute and funny at the same time! 🤗

"Tujhe pata hain na ki tu cartoon hai?!"...says Sidharth

"Haanji pata hain!"...she giggles..

"Aur yeh bhi pata hai ki is cartoon ko Sidharth Shukla apni jaan se bhi zyada pyaar karta hain! Kyun thik kaha na maine?!"...she says by wrapping her arms around his neck, while still sitting on his lap.

"Haan ji babaaaa! Bohot bohot bohot pyaar hain!"....he hugs her tighter than ever....❤️

Stay tuned for the next part 🤗Do vote and comment to share your views! ❤️

Do vote and comment to share your views! ❤️