𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

*𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙*
𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

I was just laying in bed when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I ignored it cause my baby is very active and he always be kicking my ass.

When I felt another one and felt like I peed on myself I finally gained some strength and sat up.

The first thing I did was call Jahlil.

Of course no answer.

He's been real pissy with me lately all cause Pierre texted my phone.

Which ion even know how cause I changed my number.

Since he wouldn't answer I called my momma.

"Hello?"

"Ma I think my water just broke." I began crying cause there was another pain but this one hurt ten times as worse.

"Where's Jahlil? Baby you need to go to the hospital."

"He's... not answering." I dropped my phone and screamed in pain. I honestly felt like I was boutta die.
—-

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

I was just driving around trynna clear my head cause I know personally that Amelie ain't been fuckin with Pierre cause she been with me all day everyday.

But still ion like the fact that he comfortable just texting her phone and shit.

I peeped she had called me but Ian answer cause every time I'm out all her fat ass do is call me asking for some food.

I turned my music back up and started singing along to G Herbo high speed.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏💪🏾

"I was in a high speed, with my broski
It was me and him, just him and me
Riding with two felonies 'cause we've got one a piece"

This song always make me think of the first time me and Milan hit a lick. Them was the days fasho.

I turned my music down a lil cause I think I was feeling it too much cause 12 pulled up on the side of me.

I chuckled a little and stopped soon as my music was interrupted cause someone was calling me.

I seen it Was Amelie again so I answered.

"Yo"

"Help... me..." she said dryly.

"What's wrong?" I bussed a u-turn and headed back towards the house.

"Water... bro-ahhhh." She yelled.

Ain't this some shit... she ain't even due yet.

I rushed back home calling Milan in the process.

"Wassup pussy."

"Bro Amelie in labor tf am I pose to do?" See Kayl had the twins already so I figured he knew wtf to do.

"Oh shit ... uh I was high when Kayl went into labor so I honestly don't know... good luck my guy." And with that he hung up.

I swear I hate this nigga. He ain't good for shit.

I called Amelie momma and didn't get an answer which only made me even more nervous and agitated.

I'm really not ready for a kid. Ion know shit about really having to look after someone but myself.

When I made it in the house I seen Amelie laying on the floor with her momma undressing her.

"Why you ain't trynna take her to the hospital?" I grabbed the diaper bag.

"She not gone make it there Jahlil... he's coming now." Her momma rushed out to get her some ice or some.

"How you feeling?" I went over to her.

"Nigga how you think? I'm in pain."

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆🙄

When her momma came back with the ice everything moved fast from there.

"One more push Mei... you're doing good." Ms.Camille coached.

𝑰𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆🤨

Amelie reached for my hand before giving the final push.

I swear she ain't never held on to me that tight a day in her life.

"Ungh." She slight gasped? Moaned? Hell ion know but she made some noise once she pushed for the last time.

And I swear my life flashed before my eyes as I seen her momma hold our son up.

𝑬𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑴𝒖𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒏.

This was the most painful experience of my life and I wasn't even the one pushing.

Like you ever feel pain cause like you ignoring yo bitch? But yo bitch in pain and you been ignoring her and now you feel bad? But you too thug to show it? Yea that's me.

I almost regretted nuttin in her cause I couldn't deal with all that moody shit. But I swear it was worth it. Cause now I got a lil thug.

I was shook from my thoughts when I heard Amelie momma talking.

"What y'all naming him?"

"Jameir Taurus Edwards." I smiled and and cried a little while looking at my little baby.

𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂 𝑱𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒎 𝒂 𝒎𝒇 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇😭

"You did good baby." I copied her mom from earlier and kissed her forehead.
——-
𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜𝗺 𝗠𝗳 𝗧𝗶𝗱𝗲 . 𝗜 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸