33 - one last time

*im sorry and I feel like a lot of you will want to stop reading once you read this but pls don't I promise it will still be good, if not better :(

You know what I hate? When all the attention is on me. When every single person in the room is staring at you. But I really hate it when that happens and you have absolutely no idea why it's even happening.

That's what I'm going through right now.

"Ashton?" I manage to get out. I turn to look at him and find his eyes are filling up with tears. I know he's already emotional when he drinks, but I also know he looks a little sobered up since he woke up. So something else is making him sad.

"You just ruined my life, Calum," He mutters. I feel his hand find mine and he intertwines our fingers. His hand feel hot and sweaty unlike it usually does. He starts pulling me towards the door and I follow because I don't know what else to do.

"What are you doing?" Calum asks in an annoyed voice.

"I'm telling her by myself. Screw you and your awful desire to humiliate her!" Ashton turns around and shouts. I flinch from the volume of his voice. He doesn't look at me, but I know he notices because he squeezes my hand a little.

"I'm sorry, I just don't think lies are good for a healthy relationship," Calum says innocently. Ashton's hand leaves mine and he rushes towards Calum.

"Bullshit! That is fucking bullshit! I asked you to let me do this, I begged you! Because for some reason, I knew you'd try and tell her. Something's wrong with you," Ashton spits the words at Calum.

"This wasn't part of-"

"I don't give a shit! I don't fucking care anymore! Goddamn, give it a rest!" Ashton screams. Calum keeps clenching his jaw and his chin stays held high. He looks ready to punch Ashton.

I see Luke stand up out of the corner of my eye. He says something to Jordan and she slowly stands up too. He walks behind her as she goes to the door and I hear Calum laugh.

"Jordan doesn't need to hear this," Luke mutters in response to the laugh. I look at Henry, but he's just staring at the ground.

"You guys are pathetic. You too, Luke? What's changed?" Calum says with wide eyes.

Jordan steals a nervous glance at Calum and he smiles sweetly. "Sweetie, he doesn't want you. Maybe try and dress a little better and a guy might some day," He nods encouragingly.

"Whoa," Michael stands up and shakes his head. Henry finally looks up and marches over to Calum. Henry looks very intimidating when he's pissed and he knows it. Ashton holds a hand up to him and I'm grateful because he would've really hurt Calum.

I take that back. I'm not grateful.

I go to where Jordan is basically running out the door. She hides her face so I can't tell if she's crying, but I'm sure she is. She holds up a hand, just as Ashton did, and I take it as a hint not to follow her.

"Why did you say that?" Luke breathes as he stares at the door as it closes. I hear Calum grunt and realize that Ashton shoved him roughly.

"Stop!" Calum yells and tries to push Ashton back.

"What's your problem, dude?" Michael asks without looking at Calum.

"My problem? My problem?" Calum scoffs and Ashton backs away a little.

"My problem is that we made a deal. Five months, just five months. But then this asshole doesn't want to do it anymore, he wants to quit. It's not that simple," Calum points at Ashton.