kidnapped

...please read all :)

aight so basically

im SORRY 

i know ya'll have been waiting for this and i feel so bad so im gonna really pressure myself to update more often (dont worry i wont get stressed out, i love our little elf boy so he gives me determination!!!) and i'll most likely get back in the swing of writing chapters if i update every now and then 

PLUS

i had a dream about link last night - AYO GET UR DIRTY MIND OUT OF THERE - and i just felt so nostalgic and i was like damn i really did neglect him like that my bad bruh

also spoiler alert but the area ur in is like really hard for me to explain lmfao so lemme just tell u in dumb words. u know like the yiga hideouts area with the giant hole??? yeah so in the game when u look up theres like little roof things with the yiga lantern in the middle LMFAO but basically i changed the one above where link enters to be like a balcony thingy and thats where u are rn - imagine like the colosseum and ur sitting on the sides watching in. anyway i hope that made sense lol sorry.

and on that note...

enjoy chapter 50!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll probs add another chapter straight after this ngl

----------------------------------------------------------

link rode past the gatepost town ruins, desperately trying to reach (y/n) as fast as he could. the loud beating of his heart took over his entire body as he gripped epona's reigns, his fists almost turning white. 

the sound of his mare's hooves vibrated the path as he rode around the great plateau, checking his sheikah slate every now and then. he realised that he hadn't discovered the west side of hyrule yet due to his map looking very empty. link cursed as he wanted to discover these areas with (y/n), waiting to see her bright smile as she, too, has never been to the desert region. 

(y/n).

link shook his head vigorously, he tried not to get distracted by his thoughts of his friend. 

eventually, link skidded to a stop when he was faced with a large lake with tall islands in the middle. he took out his sheikah slate again and zoomed into the islands. he squinted his eyes and managed to identify a large blue hinox on the larger island, it's big back lounging on the grass. 

link's eyes reflected determination as he pulled epona's reigns back and kicked her sides to indicate her to start sprinting across the bridges of the islands. the hinox twitched as the sound of hooves galloped on the grass and link whipped epona's reigns to sprint around the large beast. 

he had no time in fighting unnecessary monsters. 

link made it past the hinox and had no intention of stopping, he didn't know what would happen to (y/n) if he was too late, he couldn't even think about the possibility of (y/n)...

no, he had to stop letting his mind take over. this feeling inside him started to build up every time he thought about (y/n) and what the yiga could do to her. 

link drew out his royal knight's bow as he approached bokoblins on wild horses riding in his direction. link placed an ice arrow and aimed for one of the bokoblins, making sure not to hit the wild horse. he let go, and the arrow struck right into the it, freezing the monster instantly. link drew out another one and shot the other bokoblin, freezing it and freeing the horse.

link rode like the wind, the speed of his mare getting faster at each turn he took. the rocks beneath epona's hooves shook as she listened to her rider and sped up. link admired the canyon for a split second, the brown, mustard-like rocks creating one path in the middle. link could see a man in the distance, near a large rock on the ground, waving his arms around frantically and link stopped epona from going any further to quickly speak with him.