Chapter 32

Snape had decided that you and Malfoy would meet Tuesday's and Friday's. Today was Tuesday, and you had to meet him at 3. It was 2:30. Hermione was outraged to hear it.

"I could've been your tutor! I have all A's!" She said angrily. "Why would he make you work with someone he knew you- er- well, it's a love hate relationship."

You shrug. "I just hope it won't go as badly as I think it will. I mean, yeah, I have a small crush on him. Doesn't make him any less of a bloody asshole." You say. Hermione nods.

"So you really do like them both?" Hermione asks.

You nod. "In different ways, I suppose. Malfoy is like having a crush on a kid you have no chance with. Not because you couldn't get him- because I could- but because it's for the better. Harry is more of a 'you're hot and sweet but I don't know if we'll work' kind of crush. Ya know?"

Hermione nods, clearly not knowing those two types of crushes.

"Oh who am I kidding. You've liked an emotionless Ginger since you were eleven." You say, laughing. She blushes and chuckles. "How are things going with him, by the way?"

"No where. No where at all. He doesn't flirt with me, we never have any alone time or hangout. It just sucks." She complains.

You nod. "I'll talk to him. He just never expresses his feelings."

She nods, glancing at the clock. "It's almost time for your meeting with Draco. Good luck." She says. You stand, hugging her, and grab your potions book.

"See ya later." You say wistfully, waving goodbye and walking down the stairs.

Harry was sitting with Ron in the common room. He sees you.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Tutoring session." You say, careful not to mention Malfoy's name.

As your shutting the door, you hear Ron. "Yeah, Malfoy has to tutor her for Potions. I feel bloody bad."

What. An. Idiot. You say in your head. Ron really could not take social cues.

You walk gloomily down to the dungeons. Malfoy had told you to meet him in the Slytherin common room. You glance at your watch. 3 o'clock.

You mumble the password Snape had given you and the ugly portrait swings open, revealing a big room with dark green and black walls. The walls were covered in paintings and there was a big fireplace against the wall. There were couches and tables, and sitting alone at one was none other than Draco Malfoy.