Глава 4

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Wanna know something? I hate people. Every single soul that breathes, except animals. Duh.

I have been working in this club for two weeks and people already don't like me. No, that I care anyway, but when they're being rude for reason at all, it bothers me. My first day went smoothly, everyone seems to like me, nice clients, good tips and I had fun. Now, the next day, I got here early and it results that you're supposed to reserve your parking space. Then this bitch, one of the strippers, dared to insult me, she kept going about how I stole from her. Of course, I didn't remain silent and I said a thousand curses to her. The fuck she thinks she is.

Her name is Britney, basic ass bitch. I don't hate people named Britney, it's just this one.

As result, she told all her friends and now they all talk behind my back. I mean I may be tiny but I can take them in a fight. It does not matter if I lose, I just want to take out the anger that I have built up for years.

On the other hand, I made a friend, Aurora, who is a waitress in the strip club. She is a really fun person to be around. I already presented her to Zara and Callie, they love her too.

It's currently ten in the morning and I'm fucking working. I never worked in the morning before, I always thought clubs were empty in the morning, but it results that there are hella of people that come to drown their sorrows.

While cleaning the bar I listened to my phone going on and off with notifications. Damn, I feel famous.

aurora🌸: hey
I need a favor
pls
I'll pay
plssss

me: I'm scared
what you need
I won't help hide a body btw

aurora🌸: can you cover for me tonight?
boss hasn't been in town for a while, he won't find out

me: I hate u
what do I wear?

Aurora🌸: I'll give you the code for my locker
btw is next to Britneys :|

me: I'm keeping the tips

Goodbye to my Netflix marathon. Man, I was planning to get home, take a really hot shower, and eat. I'm already planning to get home and I've been here for less than two hours. Sucks to be lazy.

"What time does your shift end?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I think Alexis has been planning to ask me out for the past week but I always try to play off to avoid an uncomfortable scene. I may be wrong but judging by the way he always asks when I get out of work or if I'm dating and that even the minimum I do I always catch him staring.

"I'll go home at two but I'll come back later to cover up for Aurora" I answered, throwing the cloth over my shoulder.

"Oh," he sounded disappointed, I felt bad. He looks at me delicately as he thinks about what to say next. Boy, what he said next left me speechless "would you like to go out with me?"

I opened my mouth in response. I start to play with my fingers looking down as I absorb the question. Alexis is a cute guy and really nice, but he's just not my type. Hell, I don't think I have a specific type but I know he is not. Now how do I express my thoughts without hurting his feelings?

"I... I.. I don't... well... " I stuttered.

"Hey, it's ok. I shouldn't have asked " he said before leaving. I feel like I hit a deer.

Why did he have to ask? What if from now on it's uncomfortable to be around him?

I seriously hate my life.
~~~
I really tried to fix and add more to the this chapter but it would be bad either way so😩

Emm chile.. anyways. In the next chapter we are gonna have some interaction 😏😏
k.. bye

🤍VOTE AND COMMENT🤍