Ch. 33

"I only have one question...are you my Aiden...my Bullet?" Danielle asks causing Bullet's heart to skip a beat, he's never felt such love like what Danielle had shown him. But of course they are interrupted by Richard's growl.

Bullet allows the flames to die down so everyone can return back onto the field and he immediately stands with a protective stance in front of Danielle. "The only thing that held me back from killing you before was the fact my mate was supposedly in your hands now there's nothing in the way." Bullet snarls.

"You can't kill me." Richard laughs out, "I'm a original vampire, we're pass the limits of immortality."

"Why?" Danielle asks finally landing her eyes on the man who caused her pain.

"Why did you torture me for six years? Why did you rip a son away from his family and mate? Why are you such a bitter man." Danielle spits out.

"Why the fucking hell did you ruin my life?!" Danielle's small hint of anger slowly rises and her body starts to shake. "TELL ME!"

"YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!"  By now Danielle's voice has risen to a almost scream, her baby was crying loudly, and the environment was darkening significantly. And temperatures rose along with another wild fire growing.

"Aiden you need to calm her down...not everyone can handle this heat." Caden says pointing to the panting wolves who are Drenched in sweat.

"WHY DID YOU BREAK MY MOM! STOP SITTING THERE AND GIVE ME A EXPLANATION GOT DAMNIT! YOU MADE ME GO THROUGH A PREGNANCY ALONE! YOU MADE ME SIT IN A HOSPITAL ON THE VERGE OF LOSING MY FUCKING SON!" By now Gabby has grabbed Danielle's son who was crying hysterically. 

"Uh- Dani I think he's feeling your emotions." Gabby says as she rocks him.

Danielle's body is slowly regaining its power of fire and her hands tingle as she feels amount of warmness go through her body.

But she listens to her best friend and tries her best to calm down. "I fucking hate you. You're no father to me...and you damn sure is not the grandfather to my son." She says harshly.

Richard holds a annoyed expression and he gathers all his fighters or what's left of them on one side.

"By the end of this war I will have your head. Your mate's head, and that disastrous abomination's head on a wooden stick."

And that's all it took for the legends to be released.

"You see...I was having the most amazing dream in my life, and it was disturbed. So unless it was my precious mate that awoken me...someone's eyeball is going to be on my claw like a kebab and their life will be nonexistent." Azai the legend of the spirit realm says looking around with amusement wrote all over his face. Azai is the exact opposite of Caden. He's more psychotic than anything. You would expect Dagger or Damien's legend to be the psychotic one. But nope meet Azai the psychopath of the bunch.

Azai is very bipolar. One second he can be joking around and the next he could be laughing over someone's dead body. The smallest thing could trigger the sociopath inside of him and that's exactly what happened...one of his own was threatened and now although he didn't show it much he was livid, Bullet being one of his closest and oldest friends he couldn't help but feel angered that Bullet's son was threatened. Usually this is where you would hear the beast inside him was awake... but he was the beast...and he was awoken.