A General's Failure!

(F/n's POV)

So, it's been a couple months since I took Eri in myself, having decided to raise her along with Iri.

And who would've thought two little girls would be something that makes me smile and happy? Especially considering how I wanted a family again. Not only do I have people who makes me feel loved, but I also feel like a proud and successful parent for two reasons.

1) Because I was willing to take care of them when the others wouldn't.

&

2) I actually make them smile since I was the one who treats them the right way and saved them from their dark pasts.

In those words, they even smile more often, which is enough to make me feel warm on the inside.

Anyway, I decided to give them a life they should've been living from the start, only with a loving father doing it and not some semen-haired waste of flesh or sociopathic germaphobic bastard.

I made sure Iri ate the way she was supposed to be as well as deal with her mental scars and in no time, she was in a well state of heath (physically and mentally).

I had all of Eri's physical and mental scars removed from her completely.

Both of them now attend a school together so they could both have a normal education and grow up the right way.

In addition to all that...I may also be spoiling them a little bit. Using the money I earn from my own job, I tend to buy them both toys and games to enjoy at the house. It may seem like a bit much, but...

Family stands above all, you know. Plus, having a skinny wallet is not gonna provide them with a better life.

~~~~~ One Day ~~~~~

F/n was seen walking inside the house with his two adoptive daughters.

F/n:So, how was school for both of you?

Iri:It was really great. I gotten an A on that test today.

Eri:Yeah, me too.

F/n:Oh, you two did? Hmm, well. How about ice cream as a reward?

Both of them nodded excitedly.

F/n:Just place your backpacks down and then out we go.

After they did that, F/n took them both by the hand and left his house.

~~~~~ Timeskip ~~~~~

A moment later, F/n was seen walking down the street, both him and his adoptive daughters with cold, frozen treats in their hands.

F/n:Do you two like it?

Iri:Uh-huh.

Eri:Yeah.

F/n:*smiles* Good. You know, I never thought that...

???:Stop right there...F/n L/n!

F/n just rolled his eyes.

F/n:Just keep on walking.