10

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️
6 YEARS LATER

You and Draco are now 22 and 23. You guys live together, still in the wizard world. You have a lovely large house.

"Draco babe food's ready!"

You called Draco from the kitchen, you had just prepared dinner.

"Thank you princess. I have a surprise for you, close your eyes!"

You giggled and closed your eyes.

"Ok open them!"

Draco was holding two tickets for a vacation somewhere in the muggle world.

"Oh wow Draco! This is so exciting! I've always wanted to go someplace in the muggle world! Now we can!"

"I'm glad you like it. You better get your stuff ready though. We're leaving tomorrow."

"TOMORROW?! I need lots of time"

Draco laughed at your response and you ran upstairs.

A Couple Days Later...

You and Draco were in a lovely resort somewhere on a beach. You both had just come home from dinner. Draco wanted to take you up to your balcony. You looked down at the beach, and saw in big letters

"Marry me princess?"

Then you turned and saw Draco on one knee with the most beautiful ring you had ever seen. You began to cry a little bit, before responding

"Of course I will"

Draco slid the ring on your finger and then pulled you in for a kiss. You both didn't stop kissing all the way to your bed. He then quickly removed your dress, and you pulled off his top. He pushed you on to the bed and leaned over you. He began kissing down your neck, and kept going down until he reached the hem of your underwear. He quickly removed his pants before removing your underwear.

"You're mine princess"

"I-I'm y-yours Draco"

You managed to say, completely out of breath.

He put 2 fingers inside you. You tried to hold in a loud moan, but eventually you couldn't

"It's ok princess, you can be as loud as you want"

"Why thank you fiancé"

You slightly giggled. Draco removed his fingers.

"You don't understand how much I like hearing that princess"

Draco removed his boxers and entered inside you. He was moving slowly. You tugged at his hair a little. He whispered

"I won't be able to control myself if you do that"

You gave his hair another tug and said

"Maybe I don't want you to fiancé"

Draco began moving faster and harder.

"Draco...Draco... DRACO OH MY GOD"

You finished just a couple seconds before Draco. He then lay down next to you.

"I love you so much princess"

"I love you too Draco. I'm so happy that we're getting married"

A Few Months Later...
You were wearing a lacy form fitting wedding dress with a long veil. Your hair was done up, and you had your makeup professionally done. You were almost ready to go.

"Aw darling you look beautiful"

Your mom began tearing up.

"Mom don't cry! If you cry I'll cry"

"I agree with her. This reminds me of Blaise and I's big day."

"Thank you guys"

Pansy was your maid of honour. She and Blaise had also just recently married.

"Ok let's go"

You found your dad at the beginning of the aisle. You were on the beach, just like for the proposal. Your dad walked you down the aisle as the music played. When you got to Draco he took your hands. You couldn't ficus on the priest, just on how happy you were at that moment.

"Do you Draco Malfoy take y/n l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Of course I do"

"And do you Y/n L/n take Draco Malfoy as your husband?"

"I do"

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You many kiss your bride. And with that, Draco swept you off your feet into a kiss while everyone around you clapped and cheered.

Next episode is the last one! Hope you all enjoyed!